• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I need help for my Furry Art :c

Hi, I'm new to drawing furrys, i never draw this before xD . But I just wanted to ask if someone could improve my drawing, adding a little more muscles but according to that proportion of the body, if they could fix their hands (which is what costs me the most xd) and be able to see more of what is the character, which is a hybrid between a fox and dragon. i search some for have the same or similar style if u draw much better art, i would appreciate the help. Thanks so much for reading.

pdt: the drawing is just a quick sketch that I made to be able to publish and seek help. the first draw is a sketch for i did the second is other ,but update but keep the same colorsfrom the first, and the image, It is a reference to take to make the character's hair
78591046_2704411579624682_8825833948450914304_n.jpg
78839579_2704399922959181_356167528889712640_o.jpg
Ricardo_-_Anime.png

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
At this stage, I would suggest tracing over any art for practice. Comic, manga, colouring book, photos, anatomy books etc. It helps me building an eye for from n perspective. Draw with pose reference (do not trace over) when creating new art. Study body silhouette n understructure.

At this stage, I would suggest tracing over any art for practice. Comic, manga, colouring book, photos, anatomy books etc. It helps me building an eye for from n perspective. Draw with pose reference (do not trace over) when creating new art. Study body silhouette n understructure.
I created this character for my perspective and image of the muscule inspirate for other creation, but thanks for the help c: