• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Kratnase

Hello!

im new here in the forums so i hope this is posted in the correct place (?

the story is that, a few years ago, i had my original and only account here in Furaffinity called ¨Kratnase¨ thats my name. i uploaded a few of my drawings and all but the problem started when a guy started to stalk me really heavy, in social media and in real life. i tried to get help in my country but didng get any help so at some point i decided to disable my social media until the problem fixed and with the intention of getting my accounts back.

a year later, i erased my old gmail account because i was going to create a new one with my name on it (the old one had a silly name, i was like 8 when i created) but i didnt realize that the old gmail account was the one linked to my furaffinity account.

today i tried to log in to activate my Kratnase account again but as i didnt remember wich was the original email so, when non of my 3 active emails worked so....i used my erased old gmail and it worked....it told me that the reactivation code was send to my old gmail

my problem is that, i erased that gmail account and it doesnt exist anymore so i cant get the reactivation code to get my account back. i need help.

i can prove that is my account and everything, is there something that i can make?

(inglish is not my fist lenguage so i migh have errors)

i really appreciate your help

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
Recreate your old gmail, if the name is still available. Problem solved.

And you reminds of me creating too much more FA account include MrBatucanClouden, ChozetsuDynamisch, and etc. since late 2018...

Now I don't want to make new FA account anymore. I'm only being active on this forums I'm happy enough anymore.

Kratnase

aaa recreating the old email didnt work

is there any way to contact someone from the administration team? or support team¿

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
You might be able to make an alternate account and file a trouble ticket to support about it.

SSJ3Mewtwo

aaa recreating the old email didnt work

is there any way to contact someone from the administration team? or support team¿

I have moved this into the Site Discussion section, just to get it in the proper area. Beyond that, is this still an issue?