• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: I need more Telegram Stickers! Budget: 100$

WolfyLion

Ruff?
Hello. Your crazy wolf Lion hybrid here. I need more telegram stickers. Looking at a budget of 100$ I have some stickers already.

Which can be seen here: Add sticker set wolfyLion on Telegram

I am open to most sticker ideas.

Some Ideas I like:

A Sticker showing fangs "gonna bite you" type threat

some sore of caffiene sticker - known for my unhealthy amounts of coffee, sugar free monsters, and rockstars i drink (I am basically fueled off caffeine and naughtiness)

sticker that says hi

I love you sticker

Cuddling ych for bed time

some form of laughing

etc...

References:

Character: Name: wolfyLion
Species: wolf-Lion Hybrid
Ref: Standard Ref - www.furaffinity.net: WolfyLion Sheet by WolfyLion (modest nudity)

Current Suit: www.furaffinity.net: WolfyLion Suit by WolfyLion www.furaffinity.net: wolfylion suit by WolfyLion www.furaffinity.net: WolfyLion Suit by WolfyLion

Other art with my Character I like: www.furaffinity.net: Wolfylion Badge by lokis www.furaffinity.net: Camping by WolfyLion www.furaffinity.net: Winter Pinup - Wolfylion by Luthien_Nightwolf

Details: I actually willing to give pretty much give artistic freedom on how to Interpret my character. I sort been preferring more lion lately but I am happy with any mix :3 Only detail I really care about is my tail. I love my tail :3

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, I make stickers for 5$ each, here are some of them, send PM if you're interested

HRdDNLp.jpg

pcRc0a5.jpg

uAuqVRe.jpg

PutridPiranha

long, tan, and handsome
I haven’t done stickers before, but I’d love to have a whack at it! I’d charge probably around 10-15$ per sticker depending on what the contents were!

If you like my style below, I’d love to try out your commission!

Here are a couple of lions and chibis:
070F36BE-F3DF-4FD8-9D88-E41C31F6BE43.jpeg
C9EA34D5-37D8-4AE5-83E4-A9A19E1FCAC8.jpeg
D733839A-07B9-4BE7-BA47-723FFCFB0A94.jpeg

B8043BDB-D12B-440D-8CFC-4E39B7C7D43E.png

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi! Definitely interested in drawing stickers for you. I do flatcoloured ones for 6$ each!
Examples of my sets:
www.furaffinity.net: Athra's Telegram Set (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Indrium's Stickers Part II (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Gideon's Telegram Stickers (Commission) by valery91thunder
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, you can contact me via forum PM, or FA note Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or email at alkalinesparks [AT] hotmail [DOT] it!

mens

Hello! I am familiar with telegram and am interested in working with you!
I believe we could work a price, maybe two stickers for the price of 34$.
Here are my current commission options if you're interested in looking at my art style/options:

Halfbody (lineart only):
www.furaffinity.net: Commission: Meisha by mens
$18 USD.

Halfbody (inked and coloured):
www.furaffinity.net: Commission: Meisha by mens
$26 USD.

Fullbody (uncolored):
www.furaffinity.net: Rikola Tikotao by mens
$24 USD.

Fullbody (coloured):
www.furaffinity.net: Fullbody: Brinn by mens
www.furaffinity.net: Fullbody: Four by mens
www.furaffinity.net: Fullbody: ZEEK by mens
$33 USD

Bust + Profile Shot (you get two images in this commission set):
www.furaffinity.net: Bust: Four by mens
www.furaffinity.net: ProfileBust: Four by mens
www.furaffinity.net: Bust: Maus by mens
www.furaffinity.net: ProfileBust: Maus by mens
$34

---
That's all I have available at the moment. Payment method will be via Paypal Invoice.
If you are interested in commissioning me, please contact me via "yiplocker@tutanota.com" and I will send you my TOS you will have to read and agree to.

If you have any questions, let me know!

spookyfoxinc

michi0michu

I’m finish this example, 8 pack in $45 uwu
D1CDE69B-DF71-4C41-8681-4FB0CC1C3DB0.jpeg

asteridae

I haven’t made telegram stickers before, but I have always wanted to! Unfortunately all my examples are feral but I can offer examples of my humans to show my anatomy if you’re interested! Would do them for £10 each!

l88HXd1.png