• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I need music

Kittaty

I have been listening to the same pegboard nerds songs since June. I think it's time to update my youtube playlists and pandora radio stations. What are you listening to?

I like electronic music the most.
I listen to almost anything.
Anything... but usually not rap, hip hop, blues, or jazz.
(I still like a couple songs in those genres) :p
Want to listen to Pegboard Nerds with me? Yass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMokMQ8Bu7Y

Hachiro

I'm SeckZ and Frii
Check the entertainment discussion people usually put classics, popular and good taste songs there.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Kerocola

I like to use Spotify and click on random bands/find random playlists to find new things. I've found a lot of things that way!

Kittaty

I guess you don't want Gershwin?

At first I was liek zzzzz..... but then I was liek O.O! That is some serious interpretive dance stuff right there :p haha

Classical? They say it stimulates the brain.

I don't mind classical :) I should have said "I would like to wiggle my butt" haha

Check the entertainment discussion people usually put classics, popular and good taste songs there.

Good idea! Thank you! *-*

Well shit, there goes my suggestions I'm rooting for atm.

You might find some inspiration from here https://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/91287-What-Are-You-Listening-To

Awww :( I'm sorry. I really do like a huge variety of music. Mostly it depends on the content. I really like music that makes me move :) Thanks for the link!

I like to use Spotify and click on random bands/find random playlists to find new things. I've found a lot of things that way!

I've never tried that before :D thank you! I usually use pandora... and just put in the name of a song I like. Get's old after a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
just a fair warning, please try to make sure you try to avoid double/quintuple posting and if you get multiple responses please try to edit them into one post

also you may like the youtube channel monstercat media if you aren't already into it, quite a good amount of electronic music

Kittaty

just a fair warning, please try to make sure you try to avoid double/quintuple posting and if you get multiple responses please try to edit them into one post

also you may like the youtube channel monstercat media if you aren't already into it, quite a good amount of electronic music

Teach meeee!!! I am a super noob and do not know proper posting etiquette :3 (The link I posted of the pegboard nerds song is from monstercat :D)

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Teach meeee!!! I am a super noob and do not know proper posting etiquette :3 (The link I posted of the pegboard nerds song is from monstercat :D)
Read the forum rules for posting etiquette.
If you want to multiquote, press the symbol to the right of the "reply with quote" button.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Merged your posts. SC already told you how to multiquote but if you still have questions feel free to ask.

I also highly recommend Spotify for random listening. I have a subscription so I can play stuff from it on my phone, but a free account should do fine if you're just listening from your browser. Soundcloud is also really great for electronica and trance, I mostly use it to listen to Above&Beyond but plenty of other electronic artists post their music there too.

Kittaty

Merged your posts. SC already told you how to multiquote but if you still have questions feel free to ask.

I also highly recommend Spotify for random listening. I have a subscription so I can play stuff from it on my phone, but a free account should do fine if you're just listening from your browser. Soundcloud is also really great for electronica and trance, I mostly use it to listen to Above&Beyond but plenty of other electronic artists post their music there too.

^-^ Thank youu! I really should make a spotify account. Mission listen to Above&Beyond.

Funeral

Check out a band called Hypothermia. Mainly their Veins album.
Very cold, dark, and medatitive- so it may not be the average music person's cup of tea.
Ah, and my avatar is the vocalist! Which is just a placeholder until I get my fursonas worked out and have someone draw him out for me. C:

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.

Kittaty

I hope I've got the "reply to multiple" thing figured out now! Thanks for the jams friends :3 this is so much fun.