• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I need some help.

SpookySpoop

Okay so.. Theres someone I really really like and valentines is coming up...
I really want to do something cute for them but I lack in skill of creating stuff and I cannot buy them anything.. How will I be able to do something for them to show them I appriciate them. ;-;
I'm freaking out cause before we know it it'll be valentines already..

Open_Mind

I'm going to make a leap and assume that the person is also a fan of furry art...? If money is tight, there are lots of images that you can use to hint that you're interested in something more... ♡ Just do a Google Image search using "anthro furry Valentine". Here's one as an example.

Screenshot_20171108-175019.jpg

Dongding

The sheep
I'd probably just give her a valentine telling her your feelings and asking her out. If she doesn't like you, you won't be able to trick her into liking you; Just let her decide.

Okay so.. Theres someone I really really like and valentines is coming up...
I really want to do something cute for them but I lack in skill of creating stuff and I cannot buy them anything.. How will I be able to do something for them to show them I appriciate them. ;-;
I'm freaking out cause before we know it it'll be valentines already..

I'm pretty sure they like me.. Though I can't say for sure.
Wait. They?? You dog, you. ;3

Last edited:

quoting_mungo

How much creative skill do you think you could scrounge up? Enough to color a base? Enough to write a super-cheesy "Roses are red..." poem? (No, seriously, you can do SO MANY variations on "roses are red" - mine are mostly silly, though there is one I wrote for my husband for V-day four years ago in there.) Doing something yourself, within the limits of your creative skill, will almost invariably be more appreciated than just finding something ready-made. Or make a "mix tape" in the form of a personalized YouTube playlist.

The best gifts for these occasions are the ones you put a little bit of yourself into.

SpookySpoop

I'd probably just give her a valentine telling her your feelings and asking her out. If she doesn't like you, you won't be able to trick her into liking you; Just let her decide.

Wait. They?? You dog, you. ;3
My goal in not to trick them into liking me. Naturally that wouldnt work.. Besides I wouldnt want to put anyone into a fake relationship.

SpookySpoop

I'm going to make a leap and assume that the person is also a fan of furry art...? If money is tight, there are lots of images that you can use to hint that you're interested in something more... ♡ Just do a Google Image search using "anthro furry Valentine". Here's one as an example.

View attachment 27340
Lovely idea but mostly want to make it a bit more personal. All the replies encourages me to whip something up anyways, even though i'm not quite advanced in drawing etc

SpookySpoop

How much creative skill do you think you could scrounge up? Enough to color a base? Enough to write a super-cheesy "Roses are red..." poem? (No, seriously, you can do SO MANY variations on "roses are red" - mine are mostly silly, though there is one I wrote for my husband for V-day four years ago in there.) Doing something yourself, within the limits of your creative skill, will almost invariably be more appreciated than just finding something ready-made. Or make a "mix tape" in the form of a personalized YouTube playlist.

The best gifts for these occasions are the ones you put a little bit of yourself into.
Thanks for the idea, aspecially the words of encouragement. I'll try to make something I'd be happy to show them.

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
As an alternative, you could go the foodie route and get them a small guilty pleasure they ordinarily wouldn’t buy for themselves. Something like a $5’ish bag of good chocolate truffles. If you happen to know they really like blueberry or something, you could make sure the food was blueberry-flavored to make it more personal. That way you’re giving them something that shows you’ve put some thought into it without anyone feeling awkward or guilty.