• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Critique: I need some others eyes

LimePie

Wolf_torso.jpg
Hi, I´m new at the art sceen in this fandom and I`m terrible at drawing but have started getting better now. This is my first year of drawing but I want your honest opinion. If it´s shit, say so. I´m asking for it.
My plan is to color it as soon as I got my linework finnished. I just need to get a better pen.... and some coloring pencils. But over all, what should I add or remove to make it more life-like?

Please, I need some answers and after looking at this thing for two hours I start to miss things. Thanks for all help :)

LimePie

It's pretty cute to be honest. The thing I see that is not logical is how the line of the back ear is in front of the line of the forehead ^^
This is the finished pic and on the ears. I didn´t know how to hide it and I will think of it till next time. Perhaps not give it a full side but at a angle. Thanks for the honest answer btw :)

Attachments

• Niphir_finished.jpg.jpg
    Niphir_finished.jpg.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 44

Trevorbluesquirrel

With the ears, the tips don't match!

The close one is slightly pointy and thin like a mountain, the 2nd tip is wide and round like a hill!

Unless he lost that tip in a fight or by accident, then its a distracting feature!

LimePie

With the ears, the tips don't match!

The close one is slightly pointy and thin like a mountain, the 2nd tip is wide and round like a hill!

Unless he lost that tip in a fight or by accident, then its a distracting feature!
I see, I messed up in the lining, I used the wrong pen. Can´t correct it but will ahve it in mind till next time. Thanks :)