• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I need to learn how to fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
GuitarSolo said:
Cozmo said:
No one really fights me anymore since about 2 years ago a guy 3 years older then me was bugging the hell out of me so I tould him to fuck off , then we started fighting (with words) then he said he fight me the next day (with fists). After school the next day i was cycling along the back way because that was where we were supposed to fight. He was waiting at the back gate with a load of his "freinds" now this guy had been bugging and hiting me for the last year and I was so fucking sick of it i took out a BB gun (unloaded , I had no intenntion to shoot him , just scare him) and suck it in his face (it was a pistol one). I started saying stuff like Ill blow your fucking face in if you dont fucking leave me alone eventulay he cried , i mean he cried alot , in front of his freinds. Serves that bastard right. He's not in my school anymore anyway. Thats bascailly the first time iv gone overboard on someone like that.

HAHA*covers mouth* I really know I shouldn't be laughing...:lol:
:lol: If you tried that here the police would start a man-hunt for you. Hell! Quite a few years back they nearly shot someguy that robbed a Quix. He held held up the place with a Nintendo Zapper (A Grey one, not the Orange).

Seras

Hire Chuck Norris, he is the only man known in the history of man that can roundhouse kick you in the -back- of your face ^_^ American scientists estimated that if the power of one of Chuck Norris' round house kicks was ever tapped, it could power the country of China for 35 hours and 26 minutes, if tapped.

psion

Cozmo said:
No one really fights me anymore since about 2 years ago a guy 3 years older then me was bugging the hell out of me so I tould him to fuck off , then we started fighting (with words) then he said he fight me the next day (with fists). After school the next day i was cycling along the back way because that was where we were supposed to fight. He was waiting at the back gate with a load of his "freinds" now this guy had been bugging and hiting me for the last year and I was so fucking sick of it i took out a BB gun (unloaded , I had no intenntion to shoot him , just scare him) and suck it in his face (it was a pistol one). I started saying stuff like Ill blow your fucking face in if you dont fucking leave me alone eventulay he cried , i mean he cried alot , in front of his freinds. Serves that bastard right. He's not in my school anymore anyway. Thats bascailly the first time iv gone overboard on someone like that.

You know, we put people in prison for that here in America.  And being only out of school for two years now (college brat) I can relate to the original problem sort of.
Start by immediately going over the head of the person you SHOULD be reporting to even though you might get some grief for it (one of my teachers did that even though I knew there was no way in hell my problem could be intimidated by anything less then the principle or a strong right hook.)
Nothing scares a schoolyard punk anymore then sitting in the principle's office with his latest victim, knowledge that he can't lie his way out, and a reminder that he's on very thin ice.  Yes, HtH is generally a good thing to learn but unnecessary when a little knowledge of how public school politics work wonders.  Find the person who makes good on what they say and try to be their friend.

Get-dancing

Man peoples dont worry bout me. Ive shaved my head and tooken fighting leasons to make myself look more intiminating.
Anyways that mole got hit by what comes around.
It was during drama class and the kid who beat me up was having his birthday. He was acting all cocky cause he "beat me up" and running around laying out the crash mats. He ran into this tall blondie who dont take shit from no one, so the blondie flipped him over his back judo style and the kid landed on his face. One of his permanant teeth and a puddle of blood came out his mouth, then he started to completly cry his eyes out. ON HIS FUCKING BIRTHDAY!
When the teacher walked back in and saw what had happened she had a huge go at the blondie at what he did and forced him to take the kid to the school nurse. At this point I was crying cause I was laughing so hard.
When blondie passed me I said to him "Well done my son!"
Now thats karma.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Why fight...when you can learn how to...

[size=xx-large]DANCE[/size]

....everything can be resolved through breakdancing!

DarkMeW

Arshes Nei said:

You lie! It must be a River Dance! That is the only true dance on the opposite spectrum of the dreaded Hokey Pokey Dance. Which has been know to cause riots and mass murders.

DarkMeW said:
Arshes Nei said:

You lie! It must be a River Dance! That is the only true dance on the opposite spectrum of the dreaded Hokey Pokey Dance. Which has been know to cause riots and mass murders.

Fear the Wicht!

Kittiara

Kitt
Well, instead of punching him, just take him down and place a foot in the middle of his back until you make him your bitch. I guess you couldn't learn to do that effectively outside of taking martial arts for a while, so... nevermind.

uncia2000

Hanazawa said:
Selunca said:
Tell a parent, teacher, or the princable that your being psyically beaten, and the other child in question will get suspended if not expelled. Problem solved.

THANK YOU!!!

I'm seeing all of these wonderful posts about self-defense and how to beat the crap out of someone, but I honestly don't think that's the best thing to do in this situation. I spent more than enough time in detention/at the principle's office in grade school because of getting into fights when I should have just told the teacher what was going on.

It takes a lot to knock the other guy out, but it takes even more to be responsible.

I'd go with that one, too, even if it might not be the "easiest" option...

(Taking up martial arts to repel/avoid any attacks might also sound good but if you do "accidentally" damage them you are likely to get the book thrown at you).

uncia2000

XeNoX said:
Surgat said:
XeNoX said:
So does this mean if he get's punched, and his son get's punched, they will eventually evolve holes in their faces?
No. That's Lamarckism.
:wink: This was a humerous alteration of one particular existing quote
(I know a thing or two about this stuff you know ^^)

Heh... likewise, but I missed the end of that...

uncia2000

Ulfhednar said:
But when struck, don't let it go. In the words of Anton LaVey "He who turns the other cheek is a cowardly dog".

Easy quote to make when you've got a pet lion at your side...
=> http://www.furaffinityforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4581&pid=70569#pid70569

*jk*

Bokracroc

TeeGee said:
I'd still go with the wookiee.
/insure arms
Agreed
As long as you don't shoot first you should be fine.

Everyone knows how to fight young one. What we need to learn is WHEN to. All I can say to you, is to get as MANY people involved in this as you can. Tell everyone you meet about it. Teachers, other students, your parents, friends, everyone. Should the time come that you do need to defend yourself, at least you will not be alone. Stand your ground and do what is right. You will know it when the time comes. Good luck.

Whirlaxis

you can tell a teacher or parent or whatever all you want, but in my experiance theres nothing they can really do to make them leave you alone unless u get the crap beaten out of you first. if you really want to get him away from you, let him pick a fight and beat him into the ground, guarantee he wont come back for seconds.

dont get me wrong, im not telling you to go and just take a crack at him in the middle of school, but if he's cocky enough to come at someone that's bigger and stronger than him alone then he needs to be put in his place anyway.

insanityJ

there is only one way to learn
you must gouge out your own eyes with a rusty spork and replace them with hard boiled eggs, then the magical spirit will give you ninja powers

Bokracroc

TeeGee said:
If you drink an entire bottle of Windex you can fly.
Oh shit! We've got half a bottle of in the other room.
What do you get if you drink half?

uncia2000

Seem to have lost the topic, at last... Anyhow; there were a number of good suggestions (IMHO) on the previous pages.

Hoping things works out for you, Get-dancing.

Cheers,
David.

Status
Not open for further replies.