• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I need to practice!

tanasfaber

Hi! A long time ago I really enjoyed drawing my mouse fursona.. But life got on the way and I sopped drawing on that style and I really want to begin again.. Also I'd love to get more practice of all kinds! Feel free to request here, since I need practice the more detailed are your references the more likely I am to draw you!
If you want samples of how I'm drawing now go Here!

You may get a sketch?, you make get a full colored drawing? who knows :D

The_biscuits_532

Sneaky rainforest kitty
I think there's a seperate free art forum for stuff like this, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth haha

I think your style would work well with my Vulture, Victoria!
1623748778.biscuitsboy532_1623719374_coatsyaffwitt_20210528_requests002_biscuitsboy532_199__1_.jpg

(By Coatsyaffwitt)
More at https://www.furaffinity.net/view/42342880/

There's a more detailed fullbody ref of her, but it uses traced art so I can send it privately, but I won't post it publically. So feel free to ask for it!

tanasfaber

I think there's a seperate free art forum for stuff like this, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth haha

I think your style would work well with my Vulture, Victoria!
1623748778.biscuitsboy532_1623719374_coatsyaffwitt_20210528_requests002_biscuitsboy532_199__1_.jpg

(By Coatsyaffwitt)
More at https://www.furaffinity.net/view/42342880/

There's a more detailed fullbody ref of her, but it uses traced art so I can send it privately, but I won't post it publically. So feel free to ask for it!
OH NO your character is gorgeous!! Ill definitely draw this!
And... Wait there is another thread !? I'll look for it. Since I'm new in here I'm really lost OTL

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
Hi, you seem really nice and friendly : D

I'm happy to offer my sona for you to draw if you are interested.

1584637968.infrarednexus_89638038-24b9-4bbd-9fbe-35d696bad875_jpeg.jpg

Momo~

Fluffy Space Gremlin
Sorry if my references aren't very detailed! I'd love some art of her, I used bases to make these! (Your art is very pretty btw!)
wtapNxQ.png0Wl31RB.pngK4aFiNe.png

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
How is the progress thus far, OP?

Clippit

heheheh- *snort* heh- *snort*
Here!
Your character is really cute so I made a sketch! I hope you like it! Also is there a way to post drawing like a image in here? I’m so new at this
awhh this turned out super cute~ you did a lovely job with it ;v;
but yeah, think you could upload it here or somewhere else? because FA always messes with big images' quality :T
thanks a lot anyway~ :'3

Paws the Gryphon

*Technically* an Opinicus
That is quite a collection and quite the style! I know the line in fronta me is getting long, but I'll put this here noodlepinicus out there in the hopes, and all. :D

Quite curious to see more of your new style of choice whether I'm part of it or not. :)

Last edited:

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
Posting here just in case you ever do get around to doing more requests. Thanks in advance- sorry if you have quite a backlog.

Attachments

• Screenshot Eremurus.jpg
    Screenshot Eremurus.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Eremurus.png
    Eremurus.png
    248.9 KB · Views: 12

FayeBunny

Dunno if you're still looking for characters to draw but here's one if you are. : ) Th gallery
Your style is adorable, and I'm sure anyone who gets something will be very happy with it