• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I need to vent (sauce gate)

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Banned
Banned
I just stopped someone from using a jar of sweet and sour sauce (tomato based sauce) that went off last decade and looked like oregano in water.

they opened it and used it ONCE some 10 years ago and it's been sitting there ever since.

there was mold and rust up the inside of the jar.

and she was gonna eat it.

so i washed that shit down the sink and now she's crying and everyone hates me.

WHY?!

I shouldn't have to tell a 40 something year old woman how not to die.

GEES!

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
I just stopped someone from using a jar of sweet and sour sauce (tomato based sauce) that went off last decade and looked like oregano in water.

they opened it and used it ONCE some 10 years ago and it's been sitting there ever since.

WHY?!

GEES!
Well that’s just really stupid, why are people mad about that?

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Banned
Banned
Well that’s just really stupid, why are people mad about that?
she kept saying "it's still good though" and "it has vinegar in it so it doesn't go off" and everyone believed her over me.

she said "during the war food used to last for decades" and "i only use 1 spoonful of it in the meal so it's okay".

she's not safe to cook for anyone, let alone children.

ManicTherapsid

In Stereo. Where Available.
she kept saying "it's still good though" and "it has vinegar in it so it doesn't go off" and everyone believed her over me.

she said "during the war food used to last for decades" and "i only use 1 spoonful of it in the meal so it's okay".

she's not safe to cook for anyone, let alone children.

If it was straight vinegar it might be ok. But no...definetely not.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Banned
Banned
my friends are meming it.

oddly this provides some comfort for this tense situation.

fba7d6af81d4dbcb51cdebe97621696c.jpg

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
When we had to clean out my grandpa's place after he was put in hospice I found these among other things (note, the year was 2008 at the time)

Ketchup that expired in the 90's
Half eaten cookie tins over 10 yrs old
Tylenol that had a best before date in 1986
Corn pop cereal that was bought the last time I stayed there.....4 years prior. It was closer to styrofoam than food.

Some ppl just dont seem to care

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride
Just let darwinism do its job, the world will be better off.

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride
Well now I'm wondering how someone that is willing to eat 10 year old expired food is able to look after kids. This world sure is a confusing place.

otterpaws

Haven't been very interested in FAF recently

WHY?!

GEES!
Oh lord... I would barf but I just got appointed as duchess and that's not what duchesses do...

WHY?!

GEES!
When everyone hates me I go and relax until people hate me less, if they are hysterical though you probably could make amends by replacing the bottle?

Cockynoob666

Im a noob?
Banned

WHY?!

Savior of the planet... i respect you

Sir Thaikard

GOTTA WRITE FAST.
You're damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I bet if you had let her eat it and she died from shitting herself everyone would have blamed you for not throwing it out sooner.

Sounds like you need to move out and fast and far away once this pandemic is done. Assuming you value your sanity.