• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I need your help finding a site >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxboy2009

Sai Kitsune
Okay there is a site thats for furries i believe... i made an account on it about a year ago if i can remember... well any way. its mainly a site for furries to talk, rp, and yiff on.. when you make an account you can choose from MANY fetishes and what not of what you like and what you dont like, and it can match you up with other furries to RP with that have similar choices. Does any one know of a site like this? i need to find it (its so i can tell my friend what site it is)

Foxboy2009

Sai Kitsune

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
This sounds like that one site that one guy was talking about. What was it called?

f-list or something? Oh wait, that site died I think.

p.s. wrong place to ask this entirely. You're better off Googling this. Just type in "furry RP sites". It's really not that hard.

Foxboy2009

Sai Kitsune
This sounds like that one site that one guy was talking about. What was it called?

f-list or something? Oh wait, that site died I think.

p.s. wrong place to ask this entirely. You're better off Googling this. Just type in "furry RP sites". It's really not that hard.
YES !! its f-list thank you. i was looking for it.. i just wasnt searcing the right words i guess

Foxboy2009

Sai Kitsune
I'm pretty sure it was, but let's not crush OP's hopes just yet.

haha no its not.. idk.. i mainly needed the whole sexual list thing xP

Foxboy2009

Sai Kitsune
Oh..okay. e___e

Have fun..I think.

mhmm.. dont worry its not for me xD... or maybe it is >.> world may never know

Foxboy2009

Sai Kitsune

Tango

*drinking your brain juices*

Foxboy2009

Sai Kitsune