• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I now have a new fear... Bats

SparkyWolf

So long story short I got my pants scared off today while I was working in the attic, and I caught it all on video. I was filming when I was charged by an angry bat that didn't like me being there. He got his wish as I quickly retreated downstairs. I thought that the video was so funny with me screaming like a little girl that I'd upload it and share it with y'all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7YvfZcLpOc

Gator

Uncledaddy
"CATCH HIM?" i lost my shit.
good lord, though, son. it's just a poor ol' cute little fuzzy critter come to share the gift of rabies. don't be rude, now.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
Its simple.

Be Batman.

D

Deleted member 93706

OH MY GOD. ROFL.

BATS ARE ADORABLE. THEY ARE CUTE AND CUDDLY.

Mayonnaise

Off we go to the sea
Catch it. Bats are delicious.

Edit: Laughed more than I should. Thanks.

Last edited:

Muln

NPC.Furry.Muln.12367
Banned
Bats are like close relatives to rats right?
And majority of bats don't suck blood?

Mayonnaise

Off we go to the sea
Bats are like close relatives to rats right?
And majority of bats don't suck blood?
Yeah, only three bat species drink blood. Bats and rats are on different order though, not closely related at all.

SparkyWolf

"CATCH HIM?" i lost my shit.
good lord, though, son. it's just a poor ol' cute little fuzzy critter come to share the gift of rabies. don't be rude, now.

I thought that he was insane telling me to go and catch him after what I had just seen. And as for rabies, That's one gift I can stand not to receive.

I was waiting for the jump scare. I was waiting for it!

Thank you for the laughs.

More than welcome.

Bats are cute and all, right up until they bite you.

Exactly.

Last edited:

ForgetLilliet

Major Dumbbutt
"He's scary, Gramps!" I love the way you said that. :mrgreen:

Volkodav

Dad****er
Most bats won't suck your blood (they actually bite and then lick blood up), but bats will bite if you hold them or restrain and scare them.
Their teeth are so sharp, you won't even know you've been bit. That's what makes vampire bats and whatnot such great predators, because they can feed on an animal and it won't know it's even going on