• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I saw X-Men Origins: Wolverine last night

Lukar

Durrgon
Haven't seen it yet, but I might see it soon (If I do, I'm probably gonna save watching it with someone). It looks pretty good.

I'll be fine as long as it doesn't have another JeanXLogan scene.

jagdwolf

Just a simple innocent Wolf
enjoyed the flick, except the bullets to the head. if you remember X1 where they have wolvie on the table and all the Xrays of him on the screens, where are the bullet holes in the forehead?

That was a lame way of doing it. could have thought of something better. you know a 100000 volt wire coiled around him frying his memory would have been better than 2 adamantiam bullets to the head.

lilEmber

Small Dragon
enjoyed the flick, except the bullets to the head. if you remember X1 where they have wolvie on the table and all the Xrays of him on the screens, where are the bullet holes in the forehead?

That was a lame way of doing it. could have thought of something better. you know a 100000 volt wire coiled around him frying his memory would have been better than 2 adamantiam bullets to the head.

If you actually pay attention the bone heals...so you won't see the holes in an x-ray, but in the second movie he's shot in the head by a police officer and it goes into the hole.

Buccura

I go by Bucky Seifert now
I thought it was ok, at best. It had some really cool action sequences, but otherwise, it's not something I would see again.