• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I think my fursona is evil.

firefox15

For some reason whenever I invision my fursona it looks evil. It is a pitch black wolf named tartrus wering a black cloak with white runes all along the back walking thrugh a field of corpses. Somehow I now that he is responsible for the devistation. It kind of freaks me out. Is this what I am truly like? Am I evil deep down inside?

Cyril

Post-rock Crusader
No, you've been reading too many fantasy novels or watching too many movies or playing too many games. One of those.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
For some reason whenever I invision my fursona it looks evil. It is a pitch black wolf named tartrus wering a black cloak with white runes all along the back walking thrugh a field of corpses. Somehow I now that he is responsible for the devistation. It kind of freaks me out. Is this what I am truly like? Am I evil deep down inside?

First, don't be scared. This is something that you should embrace instead of trying to run away from. It's natural, it's widespread, and you can channel it to your own ends. It's a little demon, cackling in the recesses of your heart and mind, begging to be released, to be put on display for the world to see.

I'm talking, of course, about your inner bad author. The symptoms are all there: the cliché name and character, the random "runes", the horrid spelling, the meaningless melodrama and misplaced violence because that's the only tool your brain can come up with to represent darkness. Don't hold it inside any longer if you can help it; it's not healthy. It will sap your strength. Your inner bad author should be free, free to frolic in the fields of the literature section at SoFurry. Deny it its day in the sun no longer.

Last edited:

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
You are a good character, with a bad sense of fashion.

Grae Sparrowkin

Pale Red Coyote (Call me Yote)
Methinks you need a little bit of originality. Here, have this cookie. It might help. It is made with mushroom-chips. It might help. Or... it might send you on an acid-trip of death... but it's worth a try anyway....

._.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
Ooooohh... dark and edgy.

I'd honestly be more concerned if your fursona was, like, the kind of person who takes the last cup of coffee without making another pot. Then it might say something about you.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
You created it. You tell me!

Neuron

These threads are just going to keep coming I can feel it.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I love this thread and another ones like this
faf make more of these. :V

Arlo

Charmingly Eccentric
All you need is a straightjacket, a splash of blood on your face and you're good to go!

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
Ooooohh... dark and edgy.

I'd honestly be more concerned if your fursona was, like, the kind of person who takes the last cup of coffee without making another pot. Then it might say something about you.

OHGOD WHAT AM I

Xegras

Peerat
CRRAAAAWWWLLLIIINNGG IIINNN MMMYYYY SKKKKIIIINNN THHHEEESSSEEEEEE RRRUUUUNNNEESS TTTHHEEYY WIILLL NOOTTTT HEEEAALLLL!!!~