• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: I wanna build my repetoire!

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
I'm new here, but gave her a shot cause shes so freakin cute!

1557243697.veeratheartist_leah.png
That's adorable!! Thanks a ton! <3

Hi! Would you care to draw my bearded dragon sona, Mae? I'd like you to keep it SFW, if you can. I have a proper ref sheet in the works, but it's not done yet. I do, however, have plenty of other artworks that should help you:
You can feel free to do whatever you'd like with her. Thank you for your time, and happy drawing!

Attachments

• Headshot3.png
    Headshot3.png
    458.8 KB · Views: 43

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness

I'm slightly confused... is this post meant for me? It's not the character I posted, so I'd like you to clarify, please.

Hi! Would you care to draw my bearded dragon sona, Mae? I'd like you to keep it SFW, if you can. I have a proper ref sheet in the works, but it's not done yet. I do, however, have plenty of other artworks that should help you:

Artwork Gallery for MCtheBeardie -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

You can feel free to do whatever you'd like with her. Thank you for your time, and happy drawing!

Sorry about the confusion earlier! I had fun drawing her!

Attachments

• headshot4.png
    headshot4.png
    416.9 KB · Views: 49
Do you know when my picture is going to be done?
I am jumping around to people who requested that suit what I feel like doing at the time, since I opened myself up to genuinely any requests. If you want me to prioritize art for you, I am completely open to commissions and would love to work with you! Otherwise I can't tell you when I will start or finish your (or anyone's) piece.

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
Hiya! If you're still open, would you like to draw my boyfriend's sona, Vjoga? He doesn't have anything that can represent his Sona besides this pic from a Sona generator, so I hope you'd wanna to do this for him! >W< SFW please!

Attachments

• AAAAA.PNG
    AAAAA.PNG
    245.1 KB · Views: 42
Hiya! If you're still open, would you like to draw my boyfriend's sona, Vjoga? He doesn't have anything that can represent his Sona besides this pic from a Sona generator, so I hope you'd wanna to do this for him! >W< SFW please!
Do you want me to recreate it really exactly, or can I tweak the markings slightly?

Conseqq

Got Milk?
I had SO much fun with this one! I'll post a higher quality version on my FA later! Thanks for requesting!
View attachment 61878
This is AWESOME! Thank you soooo much, I'm actually so happy. You did an amazing job and went above and beyond my expectations. I will cherish this.

Captain TrashPanda

A broke college racc
hey man, idk if you're still taking requests but if you are can you draw my boy James? I'd love some art of him, preferably SFW if you do. Maybe standing at a salute with a cool background? I'd be much obliged if you did.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-05-13 at 13.24.49.png
    Screenshot 2019-05-13 at 13.24.49.png
    492.2 KB · Views: 52