• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I wanna draw things.

Wild things. Surreal things. Cute things.

Check the FA, you'll see what I mean.

I got a few rules/conditions though:
1. SFW or NSFW. Please specify. The NSFW content will be randomized. You could get smut or surreal horror.
2. I will draw anthros, humans, and monsters.
3. Tell me a little about the character.
4. One character, one request, one person. Thank you~
5. Give me three words. They may or may not have an effect.
6. I will choose a character, but I won't reveal until I post the art.
7. I will be posting these to my FA as well.

Let's boogie friends :)

featherw0lf

Lovable Dorky Werewolf
Would you be interested in drawing my werewolf character?
Alex (Werewolf Form) on Toyhouse

Only thing to note is that he should not be drawn looking monstrous since he has full control of his wolf side.
As for the three words, how about night, nature, and serious?

Damian Voidscale

Fallax splendorem suum
(strictly SFW please ^^ )
This is Fal the viperfish. I would love a pic of him:
1. (unshaded version)
The whole basis behind him is that despite his appearance, he's actually really friendly. So, you know, his personality in a nutshell is Friendly, curious, and kinda awkward. he also has a habit of acting creepy and scaring people just so he can take advantage of looking like that, so he could easily be shown as friendly or menacing and he would still be in character. (I make a point of saying that here because I love horror-based pics.)

Also, not quite sure what you mean by three words. three... random words? think you could clarify (I mean, based on the character, I'll go with "Aquatic, Creepy, Friendly" to be safe, but I still want clarification in case i misinterpreted that)

Last edited:
S

SleezyRemedy

I’ll participate in this free art thing!
I’ll like a randomized NSFW drawing of my character please!
My character is named after me, Sleezy and he’s a cream puff cat that wears a hoodie almost all the time! He has a cell with him but barley uses it, but when he’s on it he’s mostly on the deep web.
Three words right? Uh, cute, creepy, and feminine? I guess that’s it! There’s the picture as well!

Attachments

• 3733D72D-6F2A-48C0-B0F6-1343050D81F3.jpeg
    3733D72D-6F2A-48C0-B0F6-1343050D81F3.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 42

ferrousDraconis

Maybe Genshi?

SFW or NSFW works, although if NSFW nothing sexual. There's a description of their personality under the first picture. One thing is that they may be drawn with a black wolf's head instead of a human one, looking angry or sad. For 3 words, crepescular, solemn, gloom.

Gem-Wolf

da golden wuff
1. SFW Please
2. Anthro Wolf - Ref Sheet: www.furaffinity.net: Gem Wolf ref sheet - new version by Gem-Wolf
3. Tell me a little about the character - She is a tomboy bisexual sporty gal who loves pranks and parties.
4. One character, one request, one person. Thank you~ agreed
5. Give me three words. They may or may not have an effect. butch, sporty, party
6. I will choose a character, but I won't reveal until I post the art. ohhh cool!
7. I will be posting these to my FA as well. I will add you to my watch list XD

Thanks so much for the chance xox

Haberdash

I've got a helicocoprion shark pirate with too many teeth named Halcyon.
(refs are NSFW--when was the last time you saw a shark wearing clothes?)
www.furaffinity.net: Halcyon by Neriah by sspprr
www.furaffinity.net: Halcyon by 42Ly by sspprr
www.furaffinity.net: Halcyon by Larissea by sspprr
www.furaffinity.net: Halcyon Ref Sheet by sspprr

NSFW is perfect.
Halcyon is a survivalist, a mutant born from abandoned biotech and decaying organisms on the sea floor. She puts up a coldhearted appearance to her crew, but deep down inside... she's ever so slightly less coldhearted. She'll still stab you in your sleep if it would be expedient, though.

Words: abyssal, forgotten, reluctant.

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
Hi, I'd like some SFW art of Connie!
Here's her reference sheet: Connie on Toyhouse
She's bubbly, caring, and optimistic, but also gullible and a bit stubborn.

The three words are: flowers, fun, and sun.

G

Ginza

This is my loser boy Calvin, if you’re perhaps interested in drawing him :p

His three words are: tired, emo, and peaceful

He’s pretty much just a chill wolf who lives with his buds. He was hired as their maid, but now goes on insane adventures to other dimensions with them :3 Thanks for the opportunity

SFW please

Attachments

• 47C9057A-B136-47E3-B65F-160B175CAF43.png
    47C9057A-B136-47E3-B65F-160B175CAF43.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 28
  • CBD6C6DB-F68C-4602-A9F8-ED9AED584B16.jpeg
    CBD6C6DB-F68C-4602-A9F8-ED9AED584B16.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 37

Rokar

1. NSFW please

2. Rokar made by paperdawls from fur affinity forums by Rokar33

www.furaffinity.net: Rokar made by~MissMink by Rokar33

Looks
mostly black fur with red in certain places e.g red on edge of ears and slightly inside too, slight red on face going over right eye like a scar, paw pads are red, red pattern on tail and red highlights the chest and stomach (abs), has a scar on the Chest or left pec, greenish eyes.

Personality

Confident, very alert and cautious, can be clumsy from time to time, might not look it but is friendly and loyal.
Can be seduced easily by the female sex due to his hormones and instinct but tends to not show it.

5. Confident, caring, athletic

F

FoxyForest

A SFW image would do fine.

Here are some refs of my wolfdog sona:

www.furaffinity.net: Philip's Fursona by TheCanineLife

www.furaffinity.net: Afoxens Philip Commission by TheCanineLife

www.furaffinity.net: dupshtal Gift Art by TheCanineLife

www.furaffinity.net: dangeth Gift Art by TheCanineLife

He is loyal to his Foxy partner, is shy, reserved, has tons of energy when it comes to the outdoors, loves exploring nature, and wishes the best for everyone deep in his heart.

Three words: Psychedelic Heart Bond

Attachments

• philip's fursona.jpg
    philip's fursona.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 57

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
could you try an nsfw one for me?www.furaffinity.net: Zyther Kaldrok Request by keenalair
zyther was a former marine turned biker after he was captured and tortured by the enemy resulting in the loss of his arm. as a sort of "payment" his co hooked him up with some experimental cybernetic technology replacing his old arm
gruff,loving,sassy

Attachments

• zyther Waist Up Shaded.png
    zyther Waist Up Shaded.png
    742.4 KB · Views: 49
  • yay.jpeg
    yay.jpeg
    594.3 KB · Views: 40
  • swagger.png
    swagger.png
    206.7 KB · Views: 58

CatTheHyena

space cadet
Hello! I'd love it if you drew my sona. I don't have much art of her yet. I havent really decided on a color scheme yet so you can go hog wild with that one, haha. SFW please. The characters name is Cat, she's a Hyena/cat hybrid more delicate nose and cat tail, but still has those big round hyena ears. :) Her personality reflects my own. Happy and playful but also reserved. One must have feature is her dermal piercing under her right eye. It mirrors my real life one under my left eye. As for the three words. Lets go with, cheeky, banana and blue.
This is one picture or you can use the one from my profile picture as a reference. I'm not picky so have fun with it.

Attachments

• Catthehyenapastel.jpg
    Catthehyenapastel.jpg
    1,010.9 KB · Views: 63

Kyoukiaoitatsu

* NSFW
* She is an anthro horse
* Her name is Dressage and she is an exhibitionist that loves being dressed up in her ponygirl bondage gear and shown off. Her personality is demure and sultry. She is confident in her body and talent for dancing and serving others.
Eyes: hazel
Body type: thick n curvy
Markings: freckles and a white blaze on her forehead. Rosy dapples on her butt and hips.
Base color: pale grey with hints of rosy hue.
Art by Juden
92b816j.png
by PaperDawls
Fqfbck3.jpg
(nsfw) Album
*Give me three words: classy curvalicious carnival

Last edited:
I’ll participate in this free art thing!
I’ll like a randomized NSFW drawing of my character please!
My character is named after me, Sleezy and he’s a cream puff cat that wears a hoodie almost all the time! He has a cell with him but barley uses it, but when he’s on it he’s mostly on the deep web.
Three words right? Uh, cute, creepy, and feminine? I guess that’s it! There’s the picture as well!

Here you go~

www.furaffinity.net: Sweet and Sleezy by RoseGoldDragon

Also,
Maybe Genshi?

SFW or NSFW works, although if NSFW nothing sexual. There's a description of their personality under the first picture. One thing is that they may be drawn with a black wolf's head instead of a human one, looking angry or sad. For 3 words, crepescular, solemn, gloom.

I posted yours too~

PigMint

Xelwave the Yeen - Artist *COMMS closed*

motty4206969

why is the rum gone
1. NSFW.
28737733@400-1537378722.jpg
likes booze can be a little grumpy has fire based powers

snakes, axes, halloween

bo!

Maybe this gal?
Nya on Toyhouse
She’s quite bubbly and childish. She also loves video games.
Three words: Thanks so much!

I

Infrarednexus

Could you draw my character?

1520460574.infrarednexus_infrared-a-taste-of-my-power-small.png

He's serious, tough, but also really kind.

My three words are past, present, and future.