• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I wanna make some fluffy friends ovo

Zydama

Pomp
Hey there! I'm Jenn, Zydama on FA and on DeviantArt. Honestly I just came to the forums because I'm lonely AF. I see all these great artists with big friend circles and I want to get in on that! The novelty of just chatting and trading art between friends is this sweet dream I'm reaching for like the opening to some slice of life anime.

Personally, I'm a huge nerd. Ask me about gaming, anime and movies and I'll ramble on and on. Playing video games with multiple people is also super nice to do. I am also roleplay trash. Frankly, I have been itching to do one in the Undertale universe with all OCs made by friends...

I love doing art trades and I'll do requests when I'm dying to draw and have no idea what I want. My favorite thing to draw is other people's OCs because I like seeing how their vision translates into mine.

I hope to meet some cool people!

Snowfurry360

The out-of-this-world kinda gal
Hi. My name is SnowFurry, and my Fursona is Galaxy. I am not that much of an artist, but I am learning to draw and I have a passion for video gaming and dancing. I also like anime, but not to the extent that some of my friends do. Anyway, I'd be happy to be ur friend! That is, if you will do artwork for my character lol ;).

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Hey there! I'm Jenn, Zydama on FA and on DeviantArt. Honestly I just came to the forums because I'm lonely AF. I see all these great artists with big friend circles and I want to get in on that! The novelty of just chatting and trading art between friends is this sweet dream I'm reaching for like the opening to some slice of life anime.

Personally, I'm a huge nerd. Ask me about gaming, anime and movies and I'll ramble on and on. Playing video games with multiple people is also super nice to do. I am also roleplay trash. Frankly, I have been itching to do one in the Undertale universe with all OCs made by friends...

I love doing art trades and I'll do requests when I'm dying to draw and have no idea what I want. My favorite thing to draw is other people's OCs because I like seeing how their vision translates into mine.

I hope to meet some cool people!
Hello Zydama, I'm Okami! I'm an old wolf, new to the fandom, and just now trying to get back into art after many years of life. Nice to meet you. Afraid I'm not to into video games anymore or roleplaying, but I am a good listener and talker. So count me in.

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
Honestly I just came to the forums because I'm lonely AF.
Hi there! And I feel you fam, I have too many lonely moments these days.
We the same share interests and I'd love to play games with you but most ppl play on pc and I still haven't got the money to get my own. Also that being said, I love drawing but like I said before no pc = no digital art :c

Zydama

Pomp
Hi. My name is SnowFurry, and my Fursona is Galaxy. I am not that much of an artist, but I am learning to draw and I have a passion for video gaming and dancing. I also like anime, but not to the extent that some of my friends do. Anyway, I'd be happy to be ur friend! That is, if you will do artwork for my character lol ;).

Send me your OC, gurl. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Everyone can be a good artist given time and practice.

Zydama

Pomp
Hello Zydama, I'm Okami! I'm an old wolf, new to the fandom, and just now trying to get back into art after many years of life. Nice to meet you. Afraid I'm not to into video games anymore or roleplaying, but I am a good listener and talker. So count me in.

Nice introduction, pal. Not everyone can share every interest, but it's nice to meet friendly faces! Can I take a peek at your art, good sir?

Zydama

Pomp
Hi there! And I feel you fam, I have too many lonely moments these days.

We the same share interests and I'd love to play games with you but most ppl play on pc and I still haven't got the money to get my own. Also that being said, I love drawing but like I said before no pc = no digital art :c

Hey, back in the cheapo days when I was in high school, I did all my art with colored pens on lined paper. I know that feel. I do most multiplayer games like Overwatch on PC, but I do own a handful of consoles as well. Like everyone before who does art, might I ask to take a peak at your work? I'm curious!

lyar

Hey, back in the cheapo days when I was in high school, I did all my art with colored pens on lined paper. I know that feel. I do most multiplayer games like Overwatch on PC, but I do own a handful of consoles as well. Like everyone before who does art, might I ask to take a peak at your work? I'm curious!
Lol I stopped using lined paper a while ago. I moved on to sketch books (And I think I have more sketch books than I need). Gimme a little bit to fetch a picture.
Bonjour, hello, Pokemon lover! Important not important question. Midday or Midnight Rugarugan?
Midnight ftw

Zydama

Pomp
Lol I stopped using lined paper a while ago. I moved on to sketch books (And I think I have more sketch books than I need). Gimme a little bit to fetch a picture.

Midnight ftw

YEAH BOY! TEAM MOON!!! Also god, isn't having too many sketchbooks like a common artist plague? Right up there with drawing something you are really proud of and hating it within the span of one minute to one day afterwards. "Golly! I worked hard! This is the best thing I ever- NO IT'S FUCKING TRASH. I MUST BURN IT."

lyar

YEAH BOY! TEAM MOON!!! Also god, isn't having too many sketchbooks like a common artist plague? Right up there with drawing something you are really proud of and hating it within the span of one minute to one day afterwards. "Golly! I worked hard! This is the best thing I ever- NO IT'S FUCKING TRASH. I MUST BURN IT."
I don't think the forms are version dependent, atleast I hope so because I'm actually TEAM SUN! Also yeah I suffer from many artist "illnesses". All my stuff is garbage. Also its not letting post the pictures, I'm gunna try to make them smaller

Zydama

Pomp
TEAM MOOOOOOOOON!!! Also, bruh, it maybe just be my opinion, but maybe tone down the cursing? Just sayin

Sorry, terrible habit I picked up from my extended time on the web. I'll turn on the language censor. ovo
tumblr_inline_o6gsaf2mK61s159p3_500.gif

I'm so sorry, Cap.

lyar

There we go. These are the last things I've done (About a month ago) They're wolf-snake hybrids
image2 (1).jpeg

image1.jpeg

lyar

A wolf and a snake? ULTIMATE PREDATOR. You need one with a shibe face, hehe!
You mean make a doge one? That would be much wow. Also do you have any criticism/opinions? It would help motivate me (maybe)

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
Welcome to the forums.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

P.S: Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit. Done enough swearing for the rest of the thread. Enjoy!

Zydama

Pomp
You mean make a doge one? That would be much wow. Also do you have any criticism/opinions? It would help motivate me (maybe)

Critique? Hmm. Well one thing I could say is that all your shading (If you were attempting to shade on the first image) is very flat. White and grey is fine for a sketch but if you want more pop, you need more contrast. Adding a second layer of a much darker and less blended in shade would do the trick.

Ah- I hope that was helpful/What you were asking for?