• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: I wanna try out transformation (closed, working)

Ringebell

Artist
Like the title says, I want to try drawing transformation, specifically pictures mid transformation. So I'm taking some requests.

Rules:
- give me a ref (unshaded fullbody is enough)
- no feral, underage, humanoide (with human face) or canon characters
- no hyper proportions
- say what you want (if you just give me a ref and say I have artistic freedom I won't know what to do with you)
- leave a comment on the drawing I made for you
- there is a chance I might want to draw some NSFW, so say in your post if you want that
Only if you want NSFW:
- have your age listed on your FA page

Last edited:

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
Like the title says, I want to try drawing transformation, specifically pictures mid transformation. So I'm taking some requests.

Rules:
- give me a ref (unshaded fullbody is enough)
- no feral, underage or canon characters
- no hyper proportions
- say what you want (if you just give me a ref and say I have artistic freedom I won't know what to do with you)
- leave a comment on the drawing I made for you
- there is a chance I might want to draw some NSFW, so say in your post if you want that
Only if you want NSFW:
- have your age listed on your FA page
39D5E81E-6112-48C9-8073-27A269C76973.jpeg
Human getting turned into Universe SFW please

Last edited:
B

Bababooey

Here's a ref of my dude!
0mWxVFH.png

It would be cool if he was transformed into a monstrous beast similar to a deathclaw.
NSFW would be great! His weenie looks like an orca weenie. He has internal gonads since he's a reptile.
Thanks for the chance to get some cool art work!
Edit: Userpage of JackChomby -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

C

Clippit

omg I love transformation art :eek:
think you could draw a human turning into my fursona?
1578939440.quetzalcoatlkin_tapir.png 1580923982.teacozy1_clippet_drinking_tea.png
he could have a scared expression as he sees his hand turn into a hoof or something, and maybe some torn clothing, even a bit of a bigger junk poking out if you wanna go NSFW, haha ;)
thanks for the opportunity :³