• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I want new characters for my 3D sculpts

Noberto

Hello!

I currently have some free time at work, and I enjoy sculpting new stuff while new projects don't show up. As I'm still working to improve my workflow, I wonder if I could find anyone interested in having their characters made in 3D.

If you're interested, I can even try to make it 3D printing ready.

You can see the latest model I did on Sketchfab: skfb.ly: Jezza - 3D model by Noberto

And here are a few examples of my latest production. As I said, I'd like to make a much better model this time.

Jezza

Mari

Infinity

As you may guess, this sort of work takes time, so I can only do one for now, and it could take a few weeks to be done.

If you're still interested, I'm looking to do mostly cute models of the female gender now. And that's pretty much it. Of course its complexity will matter, but I'm looking for some challenge as well :)

Attachments

• Mari.jpg
    Mari.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Infinity.jpg
    Infinity.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Jezza_low.jpg
    Jezza_low.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 90

F1uffy.Chips

Chips ahoy
Hai
Here is Ruby if interested

Attachments

• DDFCBB99-5ABA-40CA-9E45-8AF8C9CAF18E.png
    DDFCBB99-5ABA-40CA-9E45-8AF8C9CAF18E.png
    641.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 880D41A6-1385-4258-928F-E859EDBBDFD7.jpeg
    880D41A6-1385-4258-928F-E859EDBBDFD7.jpeg
    398.4 KB · Views: 60

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Oh wow this is very interesting! They look very nice.

Here you are if you'd like to try my anthro horse.

Name: Dressage

Album (nsfw. Nude refs)

Aarpple

I love to make new friends and have fun.
Could you maybe 3d sculpt my fursona? He's a glitch folf, his eye and ear are glitchy and pixelly, and he has caution signs all around his body including on his both sides of his face. And has my logo on his shirt. Here's a ref and some other photos.
www.furaffinity.net: Aarpple the Glitch-Folf by Remroto
Https://www.furaffinity.net/view/271704/

Https://www.furaffinity.net/view/26742119/

www.furaffinity.net: Aarpple saying hello by Aarpple

www.furaffinity.net: My Fursona by Aarpple

Thank you so much for the opportunity

Last edited:

Orion Pax

≧◡≦
Hello hello. I see you want a cute female. And what I have here is indeed a female, and she is indeed, adorable.
I'd be honored to see a run with her ^o^

Attachments

• Naomia Original Ref.png
    Naomia Original Ref.png
    407.3 KB · Views: 41
  • d29b27addc072b0b496cd6a98d66a758.png
    d29b27addc072b0b496cd6a98d66a758.png
    137.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Giftie for Orion Pax.png
    Giftie for Orion Pax.png
    381.8 KB · Views: 92

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
Hey! To be honest, I wish I had the time to make sculptures for everybody who posted here, because I liked all the drawings I saw :)

However, due to simplicity's sake, I'm going to start with Connie, from Sunburst_Odell.

I'll post the result when I have it done, and if anybody here enjoys it, I'll probably want to do more ^^
Awesome, can't wait to see it! :D

Noberto

Hey! Well, I'm out of free time because the new projects have arrived at work, but I managed to finish Sunburst's model Connie.

Here's the image: Connie

And here's the interactive 3D sculpt: Sketchfab

I hope you appreciate my rendition of your girl ^^

When I have more time, I'll come back here and pick another character.

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
Hey! Well, I'm out of free time because the new projects have arrived at work, but I managed to finish Sunburst's model Connie.

Here's the image: Connie

And here's the interactive 3D sculpt: Sketchfab

I hope you appreciate my rendition of your girl ^^

When I have more time, I'll come back here and pick another character.
Oh my goodness, that is so cool! Thanks so much, I never thought I'd see the day when one of my charries was in 3D<3

Noberto

Hello :D
Here's V2 if your interested
www.furaffinity.net: V2 by Zerohi
www.furaffinity.net: V2 by Guifrog
sta.sh: V2 Ref
Thankyou for the opportunity:)

Hey, after a long time away, I finally managed to return to my initial proposal. And I think I got a little better in my skills since then, so I decided to take your V2 model and make a 3D bust out of it. Here's the link, if you're interested:

V2 by Noberto

And you can also see an interactive version of it on Sketchfab.

It's ready for 3D printing, so if eventually you're interested in having it, just pm me and I'll send you the file.

Zerohi

Master of Atherea
Hey, after a long time away, I finally managed to return to my initial proposal. And I think I got a little better in my skills since then, so I decided to take your V2 model and make a 3D bust out of it. Here's the link, if you're interested:

V2 by Noberto

And you can also see an interactive version of it on Sketchfab.

It's ready for 3D printing, so if eventually you're interested in having it, just pm me and I'll send you the file.
Amazing work :D Thankyou so much!

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
You could try my OC Deathless! I always had an appreciation towards 3D models and I'd love to see Deathless in 3D!
Rock out.png

Noberto

To be honest, I feel like doing all models, and I also loved the three newest ones you guys posted! This is one of the most satisfying jobs I could have. It's a pity, though, that I don't have so much time to work on this, so I'll choose another one from the entire thread and post the results here when I have them. Watch this thread for the new models.