• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I want people to talk to

Korro-Sama

More a slave than a master...
Sorry... I stopped using MSN after the fourth big virus assault. I've never had it get past my walls, but it's unnerving anyways. You got a AIM or YahooMessenger account?

My AIM is zerolordsmidget@gmail.com
My YahooMessenger is mastermoku

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!
Add me if you want, i can chat about aload of crap.

da-funk@live.co.uk

and nekofox, yeah you do get on rarely like since you have been on my list you have came online twice ;P

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
Add me if you want, i can chat about aload of crap.

da-funk@live.co.uk

and nekofox, yeah you do get on rarely like since you have been on my list you have came online twice ;P

I dunno... every time I think about getting on, I think, "well, it'll probably slow down my comp" and just ignore it, and get something to eat :p

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
So THATS whos ID that was! Its been here for god knows how long....Ive been waiting for ya to pop so I could ask who it was. I guess ow I know ^_^;
lol, sry. I'm not gonna get on tonight, but remind me one of these days, and I'll surely get on ^_^

X

Xero108

Someone just added me, but I have no clue who it is yet. Beware, for I am picky with who I keep in my contact list.

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.
I will lay my eggs now.
T.T

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Well I have yim- shaggy1923