• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I WANT SKETCHES (like, you want sketches, right?)

How much do you think these sketches are worth?

• Total voters

coldbrew

Nitro coldbrew whenever!
EDIT: Hey guys! I’d love to have a gauge at prices, so I’d appreciate it if you took the poll above and lemme know how much you think the sketches are worth. Or well, how much they’ll sell for. I’ve compiled the completed art below and will continue doing so till the thread is done for. In the meantime, feel free to be as blunt and honest as you want in the poll. Thanks! ;)

Also if you like what I’m doing, do consider dropping in coffee for me! I just got a ko-fi set up and figured this is a nice place to share it. Of course, I’m not demanding payment, just a little advert here, haha. Regardless, I thank you all for letting me have a shot at drawing your awesome fuzzy (and scaly) characters! These are a blast to work on :D

—————————————

I’d love to sketch and doodle your characters! Non-canine species preferred, but canines are most welcome because who doesn’t love canines (says the wolfdog drowning in wuff art). Humans are welcome too!

Let me know your...
- Character name
- Species
- Personality (likes, dislikes, etc—I prefer drawing things that stay in touch with their character...hell you wanna drop in an entire wall of text, go ahead, I’ll read it as coffee-drinking-fodder)
- Any specific pose or preference you want? I’ll draw ‘em if I can
- Ref sheet, pics, description, anything’s welcome (NSFW are fine but I only draw SFW)

Sketchdump:

1. Katalistik
1536061468.coldbrew_f72769c7-1e41-415b-a34f-c73795829586.jpeg
2. Nadiafur
1536183667.coldbrew_9f641086-a826-4aca-83f6-b43521a28198.png
3. Night Claw
1537291128.coldbrew_photo_09-09-18_23.14.19.png
4. SirGavintheFurred
1537292614.coldbrew_sub.png
5. Pipistrele
1537387580.coldbrew_mary_copy.png
6. Infrared Nexus
1537644054.coldbrew_nexus1_post.png
7. Garnet Ferrum
1537801447.coldbrew_speed_copy.png

Last edited:

katalistik

Chocolate scientist
Talking about art! I'd be more than happy if you'd give my sona a try if you wanna!
For poses, anything that you wanna dude. As I said, its aaaaall about creativity and derpiness XD
Personality-wise my wolfo Kat is a charming dude, he's mostly around PC stuff and such, likes to try new things and is definitely a comedian.
here you'll find all the stuff including pieces of art + a ref sheet! Userpage of Katalistik -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Night.Claw

Heyo. You can try my character.
Character name: Night.Claw
Species: Fox-Ram hybrid
Personality: Workining as a technician, mostly shy, love everthing electronics based.
I have only this picture of him:
rsz_night_claw_low_resolution_for_web.jpg

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
- Mary
- By all signs, a dragoness, but she never mentions it, so nobody really knows
- A friendly and calm coffee shop owner with blindness who spends most of her time managing her shop, helping customers with friendly chat, taking care of flowers and listening to audiobooks -w-

Draw her however you like, if you want to draw her in the first place! Thank you a lot for the opportunity, that's very cool of you actually .w.

Attachments

• gpK7J2gXgCE.jpg
    gpK7J2gXgCE.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 60
  • ZrvOs9rvjPc.jpg
    ZrvOs9rvjPc.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 0yw4FUrbE4U.jpg
    0yw4FUrbE4U.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Dragoness takes a seat.png
    Dragoness takes a seat.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 78

SirGavintheFurred

The Comment Cavalry
Name: Ryan
Species: Golden Jackal
Additional Information:
Plantigrade.
Personality: Ryan is very competitive and a quick thinker. He enjoys debating with others on just about any matter. He's happiest when he is around others. Ryan can shift from serious to fun within a matter of seconds. When he's not competing with others he is laid back.

If you could draw him with a thin black jacket and with his hat facing forwards, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for considering.
My one and only reference:
JPEG_20180823_124035.jpg

Last edited:

GarnetFerrum

Seven-tailed Fluffbutt
Alright, my attention’s going haywire again, and I need to draw more species anyways in between the stuff I’m doing now XD It’s 3am here so hey why not throw out an art thread!

I don’t got time to do fleshed-out art this time, so I’d love to sketch and doodle your characters! Non-canine species preferred, but canines are most welcome because who doesn’t love canines (says the wolfdog drowning in wuff art).

Let me know your...
- Character name
- Species
- Personality (likes, dislikes, etc—I prefer drawing things that stay in touch with their character...hell you wanna drop in an entire wall of text, go ahead, I’ll read it as coffee-drinking-fodder)
- Any specific pose or preference you want? I’ll draw ‘em if I can
- Ref sheet, pics, description, anything’s welcome (NSFW are fine but I only draw SFW)

I’ll be posting these in my FA scraps, please don’t be offended, ahaha. Probably will group ‘em together into a sketch-a-dump later on too. This’ll stay open as long as needed, so feel free to drop in whatever.

Oh, I take humans too! Just not manga stuff, or I’ll draw them in my own style, if you don’t mind.
Name: Garnet Ferrum
Species: Seven-tailed Kitsunes/Gray Wolf
Personality: Fun, Easy going
Dropbox - Garnetpose2.png

I

Infrarednexus

Name: Nexus
Species: Dragon
Personality: Serious and defensive but also kind. He has trust issues but once he knows you he will open his arms and heart for you.
He likes guns, technology, software, and budgies. He dislikes aggressive attitudes, bigotry, and being talked down to for being an android.

You will find plenty of examples of him in my gallery
Artwork Gallery for Infrarednexus -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

However you'll find this to be the best example.

26609769@400-1520460574.jpg

I'd like him in black futuristic armor similar to this
26669144@400-1520958882.jpg

But with his arms crossed and a blue and purple background.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nadiafur

Sleek!
- Character name -- Nadia
- Species -- Pharoah Hound
- Personality -- More on the sheet, but generally a fun loving gal
- I like to draw her in fashion photo style poses, but whatever goes!

Here's her ref sheet, and if you were interested I'd also be happy to trade a sketch back!

1532831968.nahdiafur_refshee.png

Damian Voidscale

Fallax splendorem suum
I would love one if you're not too busy ^^

Name: Fal

Species: Viperfish (Sloane's viperfish)

Personality: Despite his appearance, is actually really friendly, if a bit awkward. Also really cheerful in curious. He likes to act creepy, mostly just to take advantage of how he looks, so he could easily be shown as menacing and it would still be in character, even if he doesn't want to actually hurt anyone.

I don't really have anything in mind for pose. surprise me ^^

Reference:
my sona pics (all of them)
Additional pics that are better specific references:
1. (unshaded version)

Minerva_Minx

Sheogorath is my co-pilot
My name's Minerva and I'm a Caracal. I'm actually quite friendly but extremely shy. I like long walks on the beach, reading, drinking coffee, fixing communications equipment, shooting guns, and working out. I hate bigots, cheesy pickup lines, having to be girly all the time, and the bg muscle types who think I went to the gym to get a date. Good pose is, I have no idea. I don't think about it.https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28482935
Have some fun. My ref is NSFW, but that's so I can do more with it

peachboy

♪ here comes the sun
Hey I'd love something of my persona RJ. He's a 33 yr old bartender that's still lost in his party days and fights between being a responsible adult, and a complete party boy, wildly promiscuous, functional alcoholic. He's lucky in love but very unlucky in longetivity -- basically he's a better lover than a boyfriend. He's charming to a fault, pretends he doesn't take life seriously though he's secretly wracked with guilt over his mistakes, flirts with anything with a pulse and loves getting into barfights so much you'd think it was a sexual kink. He's a complete dumpster fire and I love 'im to bits.

His normal appearance is a catboy (nekomimi) but he has a full anthro design too. Different tats between the two, mostly. You don't have to draw his tattoos but if you could cover them up with clothes or armsleeves or something, that would work.
Tomcat: click here
Furry: click here

Good poses for him are always something smirky and flirtatious, being downright slutty, the rare contemplative moment over a collection of shot glasses and fighting; getting bloodied and bruised. Thanks for the chance in advance!

Last edited:

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Here's my gryphon if he interests you!
Name: (Undecided)
Species: Gryphon
Personality: He's a very playful, silly, upbeat character. Always smiling or laughing about something. The waist-up image is a great reference for his personality, really.

As for a pose, something similar to the bluejay image I also uploaded (not my character or art) with the hoodie and all would be amazing. Pantless as well, just keep it sfw of course. One more thing- the two images of him I uploaded show him as being kind of buff. Try to keep him more lean, similar to that bluejay. Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
Would you like to draw Nilla or Marris?

Nilla on Toyhouse
-Rodent-ish, but has a cat-like muzzle and paws
-Female
-Assertive, sophisticated, and brutally honest. Speaks her mind no matter what the consequences.
-The pose is up to you.

Marris Davis on Toyhouse
-Human
-Male
-Quirky, childish, silly, yet sensitive. Has an odd sense of humor that most don't seem to get.
-The pose is up to you.

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
Might as well post here and see what happens
1533799869.sveltcolt_we_did_it.png

Rayd

profound asshole
I know we've already spoken in notes and that you're in need of non-canine characters for this, but I felt that this could be useful for future reference whenever I happen to commission you!

Name - Rayd Revery

Species - Great Plains Wolf

Personality - Contemplative, Strict, Bitter, Sentimental and Manic at times. (he's a serial killer so idk if that helps or not rofl.)

Pose - Whatever you want, as long as It's not blatantly characteristically incorrect!

Reference / Sample Pieces - www.furaffinity.net: Rayd Revery - Updated Reference Sheet by Hytyle
www.furaffinity.net: Contemplation by Hytyle
www.furaffinity.net: Amidst the Rain by Hytyle
www.furaffinity.net: A Change of Heart by Hytyle

I’ll give it a try! Hope I’m not too late for this lol
Name: Tacoma
Species: Whitetail deer
Personality: Really nice and calm, but easily startled and can get anxious
Pose: Whatever you like, riding or standing by a bike or truck would be cool, but I don’t mind what you pick
Photo:
A8612A2E-84D2-4CB0-9788-7FA7C28A17E4.jpeg
(Done by NadiaFur)
Here’s one I drew lol
06C8E04F-1E11-4D8F-A2E8-D064262F096C.jpeg

I completely understand if I’m too late to this, first come first serve after all, I won’t be offended

Last edited:

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
- Rayly
- Fotter
- fun, wildly unpredictable, but can be a lazy fluff.
- I'll let you do what you want. :3
-
aldinatch-21218.submit.42570.png

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
It’s been a while since I’ve requested for free art, but here goes!
Name: Aaron Mills
Species: Shiba Inu
1526884110.asassinatorlolol_26fca744-4349-414c-8e53-e9fdee482b4f.jpeg
Personality: Confident (except when around his girlfriend),Kind, All around music lover, can get super emotional sometimes
Pose: Finger guns. Sunglasses or a blue music player are optional.

coldbrew

Nitro coldbrew whenever!
Woohoo that’s a truck-load of awesome characters and sonas, guys! I’ll get to everyone over the course of the week (or longer, so bear with me, haha). Won't be replying to each of your replies, only those I got questions for. But rest assured all of y'all are awesome! XD

@katalistik bro here's your waff!

Ok I ended up putting this in the gallery instead of scraps ahahaha wolves will be wolves. I'll try getting the other sketches flat colored as well since they don't take too much time (and I don't like b&w stuff much when the refs are all color...), but no guarantee on the amount of sketches per piece!

katalistik

Chocolate scientist
Woohoo that’s a truck-load of awesome characters and sonas, guys! I’ll get to everyone over the course of the week (or longer, so bear with me, haha). Won't be replying to each of your replies, only those I got questions for. But rest assured all of y'all are awesome! XD

@katalistik bro here's your waff!

Ok I ended up putting this in the gallery instead of scraps ahahaha wolves will be wolves. I'll try getting the other sketches flat colored as well since they don't take too much time (and I don't like b&w stuff much when the refs are all color...), but no guarantee on the amount of sketches per piece!

You're one amazing artist and you know it... WAAF BROOOOSSS. Thanks for your work, I appreciate it.

coldbrew

Nitro coldbrew whenever!
Ok whatever, I'm replying to everyone. WALL OF TEXT WOOOOO

@Night.Claw What kind of technician is he? I'm thinking about drawing a toolbelt but I don't wanna make the wrong kind of occupation :p Love the hybrid btw!

@Pipistrele She's so adorable!!! :3 I've never drawn something in that style but I'll try my best! Thank you for letting me draw her :D

@SirGavintheFurred Yo, I remember seeing your thread sometime before. The jackal photo you got then was cool! I got a couple of doodles done and am sketching them out now!

@GarnetFerrum aww a kitsune! Pardon me asking though, are they a male/female?

@Infrarednexus Hey a dragon! I won't be doing backgrounds but I'll keep that in mind for the plain background color.

@Nadiafur Hey buddy! Love your work as always, and of course I'll be interested in a sketch ^^ lemme know and I'll work on Nadia next!

@Damian Voidscale Oh hell yeah, I love them deep sea fishes. Is it alright if I make the head a bit more angular like a viperfish? No probs if you want me to draw it as it is tho :D

@Minerva_Minx awesome, I've always wanted to draw a Caracal! Might take some time though, I need to learn about feline anatomy first. They're insanely different from canids, imo .w.

@peachboy Definitely gonna try for the nekomimi version! Tats are fine, tats are awesome, hehe. Hey I noticed your thread a few days back and didn't get a chance to reply. If you're still up for it, do you mind doing a sketch trade? I love your sleek dudes. Black and white's completely fine with me, they look awesome :3

@Belatucadros love your character! Love gryphons in general, haha. Same as Minerva's caracal, I might take some time on this one since I gotta learn how to draw birds first to get it right :D Thanks for the chance!

@Sunburst_Odell I'll give both a shot and see which one I can do! Drawing humans are always a great choice :D

@SveltColt I see you there >: D Awesome ref, man. Can't wait to try out the new version of you!

@Aprilycan Hey, glad to see you around the forums! Definitely gonna sketch him out for ya. Hold on tight it's a long queue though, haha.

@TacomaTheDeer As you can see I'm already being insane enough to reply to everything so no you're not too late XD Got a truck in mind? I'm already thinking up country scenes lmao

@Rant Hey I remember you!

@Asassinator Shiba Inus rock. I definitely got something in mind for you.

@Belladonna_Mandrake An angel dragon! Thanks for the opportunity!

PHEW ok that's it for now, back to work. Scrap or no scrap I'm doing all of these come rain or shine. It's these variety of species I'm looking for and thanks for delivering, guys :D

Cheers!