• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I WANT SKETCHES (like, you want sketches, right?)

How much do you think these sketches are worth?

• Total voters

Nadiafur

Sleek!
@coldbrew Here you go!! I hope I did his scruffiness justice :'3

1536207500.nahdiafur_coldbrew.png

❤ circuit the dutchie ❤

Lé balloon thief :3
Idk if your still taking requests, but I'd love it if my character could get some love >.<
Name: Circuit
Species: Dutch Angel Dragon
Sex: Female
Pose: something generic and cute, like hands curled underneath chin or something like that, if that makes sense XD.
[Shy, but playfull, loves making friends, loves bright colored things like balloons]
ref sheet.jpg
it can be in any style, digital would be best, but if you prefer paper, that would be okay as well... she doesn't need to be colored, but if you'd like to, please do. ^~^

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
Idk if your still taking requests, but I'd love it if my character could get some love >.<
Name: Circuit
Species: Dutch Angel Dragon
Sex: Female
Pose: something generic and cute, like hands curled underneath chin or something like that, if that makes sense XD.
[Shy, but playfull, loves making friends, loves bright colored things like balloons]View attachment 39759 it can be in any style, digital would be best, but if you prefer paper, that would be okay as well... she doesn't need to be colored, but if you'd like to, please do. ^~^
That’s a super cute Dutchie is you got there!

Marcl

The Honey Fox
I hope I'm not late to the party.

Name: Marcel
Species: Red fox and honey badger
Likes: Games (board, video), books, chilling out to music, mischief in a form of harmless pranks or puns/wordplay.
Pose: ...okay, my mind is in a blank. I'll trust you.
Ref sheet:
marcel_ref_sheet.png

anoniepanda

damien
F1219939-C703-473D-A245-BF0592DB0C5A.jpeg
i don’t really have much of a backstory for my secondary dude-o here however here’s the basics

Name: unknown tbh??? i haven’t rlly gotten that far lmao
Species: a horned fox i suppose? a hybrid imo
Additional Information: digitigrade, around 6’1, gay as fuck
Personality: he is very shy, closed off, he is an artist and enjoys playing music in his free time. he doesn’t have very many friends however if you’re ever looking for him your nearest coffee shop is your best bet.

Tyrrovada

8 foot fluffbutt
ibb.co: 98 FFF61 D A8 EC 4 E30 814 E 9 C22 A63 B44 BA
Name: Tyrronious
Species: Wyvolf. (Half direwolf, half wyvern)
Personality: Eight foot tall fluffbutt. Tyrro might look intimidating, but all he wants are cuddles. He hangs out in the woods and is pretty cuddly and friendly once you get to know him.
Additional info: He's gay and is eight feet tall. even though he acts like a month old pup. One more thing. He also can also let the dead possess his body so... yeah XD *Bleps*

Last edited:

coldbrew

Nitro coldbrew whenever!
Alrighty I'm not dead, guys, just...swamped for the past few days. I'm back though! Hiya to the new replies! Things are a bit slow but I'm paving through one by one.

Oh, and I'd love to try and draw your character, if you could post a ref sheet, that would be great! If not, than I could just go off of your pfp >.<
I agree with Asassinator; that's an adorable Dutchie you got there ;) And feel free to try on Coldbrew! Here's a WIP ref sheet sta.sh: Coldbrew WIP

@tyrronious that's one awesome hybrid! Can't wait till I get to him.

Daithi Aaron Radcliff

X rated and animated
Character name
Daithi Aaron Radcliff
- Species
Wolf (but is actually a Loboan Night Wolf)
- Personality
docs.google.com: Daithi bio
- Any specific pose
Any pose really because is more of that laid-back type of character it shows with the fact that he loves smoking and drinking.
- Ref sheet, pics, description, anything’s welcome (NSFW are fine but I only draw SFW)

docs.google.com: Daithi the wolf Character sheet

coldbrew

Nitro coldbrew whenever!
@Daithi Aaron Radcliff cool character :D Will get to him soon after the others!

@SirGavintheFurred And here's Ryan!!! I misread your description and read it as "easily goes from fun to serious", so I made him snarlier than intended XD But hey look he snaps back to a cheery guy quickly too, right? Thanks for the practice, man I had fun with the hat. Figured he'll pull his hat back when he means business. Hope you don't mind the liberties I took with the colors!

1537292614.coldbrew_sub.png

@Pipistrele @Infrarednexus @GarnetFerrum you guys are next!

Daithi Aaron Radcliff

X rated and animated

@SirGavintheFurred And here's Ryan!!! I misread your description and read it as "easily goes from fun to serious", so I made him snarlier than intended XD But hey look he snaps back to a cheery guy quickly too, right? Thanks for the practice, man I had fun with the hat. Figured he'll pull his hat back when he means business. Hope you don't mind the liberties I took with the colors!

Kk and thanks

SirGavintheFurred

The Comment Cavalry

That looks fantastic! Thank you very much! I very much appreciate it!

Feeka

That scalie blue thing
@coldbrew Hope not to be rude in asking but are you still doing these? D:

Tyrrovada

8 foot fluffbutt
Alrighty I'm not dead, guys, just...swamped for the past few days. I'm back though! Hiya to the new replies! Things are a bit slow but I'm paving through one by one.

I agree with Asassinator; that's an adorable Dutchie you got there ;) And feel free to try on Coldbrew! Here's a WIP ref sheet sta.sh: Coldbrew WIP

@tyrronious that's one awesome hybrid! Can't wait till I get to him.
Awoo! Thanks! *Snuggles*