• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I WANT SKETCHES (like, you want sketches, right?)

How much do you think these sketches are worth?

• Total voters

❤ circuit the dutchie ❤

Lé balloon thief :3
Alrighty I'm not dead, guys, just...swamped for the past few days. I'm back though! Hiya to the new replies! Things are a bit slow but I'm paving through one by one.

I agree with Asassinator; that's an adorable Dutchie you got there ;) And feel free to try on Coldbrew! Here's a WIP ref sheet sta.sh: Coldbrew WIP

@tyrronious that's one awesome hybrid! Can't wait till I get to him.
Alrighty! I'll give it a shot, I'm not sure when I'll be done, I have a lot of things like a few other requests that I'm working on, on top of work and school... So it might be done in a few days, or maybe a month XD I couldn't tell ya... But I'll get it done : )

MEDDL3r

If your still taking requests, I would love it if you would draw my Lorelei!
Character name: Lorelei
Species: Wolf-Dragon Hybrid
Personality: Kind, loving and compassionate but is not afraid to take control of a situation if needed.

Attachments

• 1534708312.anjeka_0819_lorelei.png
    1534708312.anjeka_0819_lorelei.png
    214.6 KB · Views: 43

coldbrew

Nitro coldbrew whenever!
Awoo! Thanks! *Snuggles*
Awoo back to you, fellow wolf....cousin! *snoot nudge*

Alrighty! I'll give it a shot, I'm not sure when I'll be done, I have a lot of things like a few other requests that I'm working on, on top of work and school... So it might be done in a few days, or maybe a month XD I couldn't tell ya... But I'll get it done : )
Take your time, and thanks again!

@Feeka sure I am, though I dunno how long it'll take to get to the bottom of the list, haha. Feel free to drop in yours.

@MEDDL3r Love your Lorelei!!!

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat

Kangus

Engineer roo
Your art is awesome !
I'm probably super late and you already have a lot to draw, but if you still have some time and motivation, could you draw my roo ?

Here are some refs :
www.furaffinity.net: Kangus Ref by Kangus
www.furaffinity.net: The Coffee Machine by Kangus

He's an engineer kangaroo, he's joyful and almost always happy, you could draw him building/repairing machines, or just happily hopping, or in any other pose you feel like doing !

Thanks a lot if you do so, and if you can't, it's understandable and it's perfectly alright !

coldbrew

Nitro coldbrew whenever!
Your art is awesome !
I'm probably super late and you already have a lot to draw, but if you still have some time and motivation, could you draw my roo ?

Here are some refs :
www.furaffinity.net: Kangus Ref by Kangus
www.furaffinity.net: The Coffee Machine by Kangus

He's an engineer kangaroo, he's joyful and almost always happy, you could draw him building/repairing machines, or just happily hopping, or in any other pose you feel like doing !

Thanks a lot if you do so, and if you can't, it's understandable and it's perfectly alright !

If you don't mind waiting, sure! Kangus looks cool! I'm getting a steampunk-ish vibe from him (bet it's the goggles, hahaha), so I'm definitely psyched for that ^^

Kangus

Engineer roo
Thanks, I don't mind waiting ! And yes, I gave him those goggles especially to give him a little steampunk touch haha !

Feeka

That scalie blue thing
Heck, awesome. All I got is this bust but I hope it works as enough of a reference!
Character name: Feeka.
Species: Western Dragon.
Personality: A fun, caring derg who loves to in touch with those close to him. Easily excited over most things and is very social.
Pose: Not too picky on this, dealers choice owo.

P.S All praise Lord @coldbrew

Attachments

• pfp.jpg
    pfp.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 31

coldbrew

Nitro coldbrew whenever!
Just a small update, guys! Since the thread’s gonna be here for quite some time (long list and all, haha), I put up a poll for you all fuzzbutts to take. I’ve never considered sketch commissions before since I’ve never been sure about pricing (nor what the hell to offer; but you guys have been amazing in helping get comfy with these).

I’ve updated the original post to include all the finished pieces, so feel free to check it out and take the poll! Or for those who haven’t got their piece, just do it after it’s done, haha.

Anyways, thanks a bunch for being patient with me!

@tyrronious this is gonna turn into mother’s day at this rate XD thanks, bud!

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Hey I didn't want to swing in here before because you had so much to do, but then you put up a poll...Thought I'd give you something else to draw if you wanted to expand your list even further...

- Character name
Lillian Viktor

- Species
Ferret (with feathered wings)

- Personality
They're a necromancer but still really excitable. They love their wife and magic, almost always have their grimoire on them. Do a lot of spells and magical experiments. Their magic is purple.

- Any specific pose or preference you want?
Whatever you feel so inspired by.

Here's some pictures.
27971784@400-1531455227.jpg
28130272@400-1532665720.jpg
27869672@400-1530658845.jpg

Tyrrovada

8 foot fluffbutt
Just a small update, guys! Since the thread’s gonna be here for quite some time (long list and all, haha), I put up a poll for you all fuzzbutts to take. I’ve never considered sketch commissions before since I’ve never been sure about pricing (nor what the hell to offer; but you guys have been amazing in helping get comfy with these).

I’ve updated the original post to include all the finished pieces, so feel free to check it out and take the poll! Or for those who haven’t got their piece, just do it after it’s done, haha.

Anyways, thanks a bunch for being patient with me!

@tyrronious this is gonna turn into mother’s day at this rate XD thanks, bud!
wait, aw crud. I got no money XD. Anyways, keep up the great work! Awoo!

Kyoukiaoitatsu

I have seen a few people who do sketch pages as commissions. They usually are priced around 20-30 depending on how many images. So you might want to cater to both a higher mark and lower mark.

Ex.
10-15: 1 bust or fullbody sketch

20 range: 1 fullbody sketch and 2 or 3 head shot expressions maybe.

25-30 range: 1 fullbody abit more refined. 1 or 2 fullbody sketchy poses and a couple of head expression sketches.

Of course this is just a template to give you ideas.

Tyrrovada

8 foot fluffbutt
I'd honestly say 10 for just a light sketch, 20 for line-art, 30 for detailed line-art, 50 for full-color. (I'm just going off of what I've seen in commissions XD

coldbrew

Nitro coldbrew whenever!
I have seen a few people who do sketch pages as commissions. They usually are priced around 20-30 depending on how many images. So you might want to cater to both a higher mark and lower mark.

Ex.
10-15: 1 bust or fullbody sketch

20 range: 1 fullbody sketch and 2 or 3 head shot expressions maybe.

25-30 range: 1 fullbody abit more refined. 1 or 2 fullbody sketchy poses and a couple of head expression sketches.

Of course this is just a template to give you ideas.

Ah, that sounds very reasonable! I agree on the tier system. I admit the poll isn't the best gauge considering the sketches here range from single busts to expression sheets lol, but it's good to know! Thanks a bunch for detailing it out :D That definitely helps!