• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I WANT SKETCHES (like, you want sketches, right?)

How much do you think these sketches are worth?

• Total voters

motty4206969

why is the rum gone
if your still after sonas to sketch
Motty
fox
like - reading, painting, malt whiskey, chicken and the outdoors
dislikes - onions, mistreatment/abuse of animals
just chilling with a book would be cool
28737733@400-1537378722.jpg

thanks for the opportunity

I

Infrarednexus

@GarnetFerrum yo, here's your boy! I ended up doing more than a sketch XD Was finished with the loose colors when I turned off the lineart and realized it could work as a lineless art; something I've been struggling with and haven't tackled yet, till today. Enjoy!

1537801447.coldbrew_speed_copy.png
Your work is amazing!

GarnetFerrum

Seven-tailed Fluffbutt
@GarnetFerrum yo, here's your boy! I ended up doing more than a sketch XD Was finished with the loose colors when I turned off the lineart and realized it could work as a lineless art; something I've been struggling with and haven't tackled yet, till today. Enjoy!

1537801447.coldbrew_speed_copy.png
Wow....
Looks spectacular!

Damian Voidscale

Fallax splendorem suum
@Damian Voidscale yo here’s Fal! I went with a painterly-sketchy thing deep deep underwater xD Hope you like the darker take on this!

1538200586.coldbrew_44589a9c-f8a1-4e01-ae72-aaa8d22e3c2c.png

Here’s a non-marking version (makes him look more like a classic Deep One, I feel, haha):

1538200336.coldbrew_e9d15e62-fab0-45a6-9f1e-8dd1a8e99360.png
I don't think I could ever have asked for something more perfect! I absolutely love everything about these! absolutely amazing work! This has instantly taken a spot with my favourite all time pieces of art I have ever recieved! seriously, thank you.

Glaedr

King of Laziness
Wow, your art is awesome! I love the style! How about drawing Lexi for me? ^w^ I’d really appreciate it!

4DE24AE1-AD41-4E59-B0B0-CFE3CA40313C.png

Lexi is an otter. She loves to dance, daydream, and sleep in. She’s a total goofball, sweet, caring, selfless, a deep thinker, and loves her 90’s slang a little too much. She takes great pleasure in solving other people’s problems, though she doesn’t like to come to them about her own. Despite her friendships she feels lonely much of the time, and tries her best to hide it. Lexi plays the electric keyboard in a 90’s style pop/rock band.

(I have an entire, more fleshed out character profile of her but I’d rather not post it here. I can PM you if you want. xP)

Anyway, hope you’ll consider me and my girl!

Diamond Creator

Most powerful Draco warrior
6E65A16F-DAEF-4C07-8C05-DD14D1741FEC.jpeg

Diamond
Orca-dragon hybrid
Loves to swim and protects her species

Last edited:

Tyrrovada

8 foot fluffbutt
Alrighty I'm not dead, guys, just...swamped for the past few days. I'm back though! Hiya to the new replies! Things are a bit slow but I'm paving through one by one.

I agree with Asassinator; that's an adorable Dutchie you got there ;) And feel free to try on Coldbrew! Here's a WIP ref sheet sta.sh: Coldbrew WIP

@tyrronious that's one awesome hybrid! Can't wait till I get to him.
Ah phooey. Oh well. I love yer art anyways!