• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: I want to be gryphonized! ($50-100)

Shereth

Fairly simple sort of request - looking for someone who can take an existing character reference and convert it into a gryphon, using the basic look as a starting point and with a few guiding suggestions, but otherwise relative freedom to do what you want with it.

Here's the key points of what i'm looking for:
  • Single character
  • No or simple background only
  • Digital art, lined/colored/finished quality depending on what you offer
  • SFW or tasteful nudity, nothing erotic
If this sounds like something you'd be up for let me know. Budget is placed at $50-100 but more can be negotiated depending on your offerings. Reply here or via private message (not FA notes, I may miss those) with samples of your work. Bonus points if you have some samples of gryphons or avians.

Thanks in advance!

refroste

Hi, here's some examples of my art + prices:
UNDER SPOILER

You can also check out more of my art here!

solaris91

Hi! i'm interested to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

Some example of my art:

Hello, I'm very interested in bringing your gryphon to life. Your commission would range from 40$ - 90$ depending on the complexity, as it's a custom character design. I've attached some examples of similar work below. And here are links to my gallery and the full price list for more. Feel free to ask for any additional info :3

Example of Entei, lion body type:

Example of winged hybrids and dragons, done as a requests:

Example of a redesigns. The redesign gave their characters a more specific theme and/or character traits:
Example 1

Original design

My redesign

Example 2

Original design

My redesign

pimpartist

Olivitree

Local Bizartist

strifeyy

lazy artist
hey!
if you're still looking, feel free to check out my commission thread here for my usual pricing and examples! i don't have any specific prices for redesigns, but i'm open to talk c: off the top of my head, i'd put it around $45-55 for a single lined fullbody piece
i don't have any gryphon specific examples, but here's some winged pieces c: i really love drawing wings haha

somniari

i LOVE avian characters!
with your budget, i could do a full ref sheet (lined, flat colours, two views and detail shots) for $70, and a fully shaded one view pic for $35

here's some examples of my refsheets, winged characters and avians:

Mizuki

Hello! Current doing commissions! Furry art and more! I’m new to drawing fursonas but so far its been a breeze and I’ve gotten good reviews from other clients! Check my page! In desperate need of funds
mizukiuwu.wixsite.com: Home

hyaenida

are you still looking for someone to draw your character? if so I'd be glad to work with you :)

here's my commissions thread on this forum for examples (I only have simple art listed there though, so we would have to discuss the rate)
forums.furaffinity.net: Commission (Selling): - Art-RPG and Character Portraits (starting at 5$)

here's a few examples:
some anthro sketches

here's an example of a reference sheet I made for a fantasy species of mine, yours would be done in a clean style like this. it's not a gryphon but it has wings and bird feet too :)

and some study sketches of a shapeshifter char of mine to show that I'm also fine with more humanoid anatomy

Runna Blackwing

Fairly simple sort of request - looking for someone who can take an existing character reference and convert it into a gryphon, using the basic look as a starting point and with a few guiding suggestions, but otherwise relative freedom to do what you want with it.

Here's the key points of what i'm looking for:
  • Single character
  • No or simple background only
  • Digital art, lined/colored/finished quality depending on what you offer
  • SFW or tasteful nudity, nothing erotic
If this sounds like something you'd be up for let me know. Budget is placed at $50-100 but more can be negotiated depending on your offerings. Reply here or via private message (not FA notes, I may miss those) with samples of your work. Bonus points if you have some samples of gryphons or avians.

Thanks in advance!

Hello!
If you are still interested in hiring an artist, I'd be happy to give it a try.
I'm mainly a traditional artist and I love drawing birds & birdlike creatures.
I've started my FA account just recently, but links to my other galleries are included in the Pricelist submission info
And here are some direct examples

NeoCanis

Hello! Sounds interesting, my FA gallery is here just in case, note me on FA if you are interested too, I am looking forward to it. : )