• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I want to color your line art!

Jack Orion

Space pup extraordinaire
Hello!

I'm looking to get more coloring experience. I've been drawing for years but have only been practicing digital coloring for a short time. I want more practice!

Here's an example of my work:

5Koc78vLX0EUtq3SO2Tv8KHudpIA-OEX5YWCTW-OSn_QPP4HgNPAh-ZWh5SaJ09kuVlsdp33L1FSwU-kR1uO5D6XiXL_C2kmX0vVi9ShWBFzJViNW3WbdujkgeDbojhdsLaUCc3IDY2FxpDktuVoU8nGHv9SBrvv2aY1DWsnAzD4X-YvQcstTiTNChB-Sylq0V8wBGEQISV2VOOeIAYULECCYQZiHi8j_NhOqQgHeUtFb12jqikA8wgR9fxVohCajl05KqVNmr7vu20eEqQXPC3p8VwLOyB5JQoC2C546UwvL_gmHAeAyC_YFpXdr3uSS60c_CEbr9yklyf1UkRNXEcikXIRwBB3oAoYzp8OhQlqxrKYpPwn_YTPcrch21mcX-_zZrBZ1-knNk4ePae7VOvQ9XdS7im6Cry8MZHB8nDH5gYTBrfC0YHzCFs-orC_cqZW_f-USdEFgVmkn4u5Q3FXVIMHZ8Ckb9XYqQ6SyDF-ouzfvbirPqpOQKBdjgnceHuhfuncTJAi6d-gPpHdeQ2xyHkzaDH2YwRr2sqokP9O06yLlqotMsFWBH4r39MUjoSRXIcFot1n3xZB2h6XVkaLo5PDfb4r=w499-h643-no

Line art by a friend, coloring by me.

So here's the deal:

* You draw the line art, I color it! If you want to provide color references, feel free. Otherwise it'll be colorer's choice.
* I will take three trades, for now. If I have more time I will take a further three.
* I have four (4) jobs and am a generally busy person, so no guarantees as to how quickly I will color your piece. If you have a deadline, please seek a different color artist.
* NSFW is totally fine! However, no scat, vomit, or pregnancy, please.
* I will choose what to color based on interest, NOT first come first serve. But I will try to get to everyone IF I have time.

To get a slot, please fill this out:
FA NAME:
LINK TO LINE ART:
COLOR REFERENCES:
BEST WAY TO CONTACT:

____

CURRENT SLOTS: