• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

StrawberryCake

Hello :D

I want to practice my digital skills and want to try out the furry world. (i'm new)
So please send me request, maybe with a picture for reference.
I would love to hear feedback.. ^.^

Greetzz

Ps: i'm a little nervous hihi

Xing Tian

Hello! Give me a moment and I'll send you a drawing and my oc's whole bio and stuff so you can think of a pose XD

Xing Tian

ZBUSXxP.jpg

Name:Charley
Looks: she is a rather fall (5'7) pitch black timber wolf with light white eyes that show blindness, she has a very large chest covered in slightly thicker then normal fur (they are double D) she also has a rather large butt to make her look sexier, she also has visible muscles on her arms and body (she has a noticable six pack)
Storyline:
Sexuality: bi
Personality: she is a very sassy, flirty woman and strong woman who loves to play with people's emotionles while doing her job as a commanding officer in the army and as an adoptive mother despite her blindness, she is also a very kind and playful woman who would be a child at any free moment she has, she is also a tomboy despite her looks and is rather strong
Likes: sweets, children, alcohol, her job, friends, flirting with other men and woman, pushing them close to third base, being happy, taking care of others
Dislikes: bullies, rapests, child abusers, people who don't listen and get angry for no reason
extra: she can make herself wet by just thinking about it, she does this to help flirt with others

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

I got my fursona here for you to try, if you're up to it :3

jinlust4sin-41166.submit.35825.png

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Been awhile XD
Heh, you suddenly dropped out of the RP, so I thought everything ended there
Too bad for Mochi, though, that my snake guy is nowhere to be found now XD
Just kidding, I decided to recolor him to be my brother's fursona instead

Xing Tian

And look at Charley my sassy timber wolf XD do you like her sin? First canine oc, I have joined the furry fandom properly now XD

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

First canine oc, I have joined the furry fandom properly now XD
You don't need a canine OC to "properly" the fandom, man
My characters consist of my fursona (a kangaroo) and my brother's (that snake guy)
That's pretty much all~

Dreamweaver

If you are still looking for sonas to draw, this is Dream and I would love to see what you do with her :)

Attachments

• IMG_20160517_142446.jpg
    IMG_20160517_142446.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Xing Tian

Hello :D

I want to practice my digital skills and want to try out the furry world. (i'm new)
So please send me request, maybe with a picture for reference.
I would love to hear feedback.. ^.^

Greetzz

Ps: i'm a little nervous hihi
Got any art you can show us? :)

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

I know XD just that most people in the furry fandom have some type of canine XD
Canines, felines and dragons are SOOOOOOOO overdone ; foxes, wolves, jackals, cats, tigers, lions, jaguars, cheetahs and panthers cramping up the whole place (I mean it)

Xing Tian

Guys I think we are in the wrong chat for this XD I don't think strawberry will like our little argument here XD