• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I want to introduce a vore wiki that I found

Sorry about the self promotion, but I just want to introduce you people to the Swallowed Whole Wiki. It’s a Wiki where anyone can describe vore scenes all across different kinds of media. Unfortunately the Wiki is a bit corrupt with some unfinished pages, but if anyone is willing to help out then go right ahead.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Why?

SirRob

Because people like vore and like seeing vore in media. I believe there is a similar database for transformation-themed media. But yeah this probably isn’t the best place to promote it since the forums don’t really have a robust vore community… at least that I know of.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Because people like vore and like seeing vore in media. I believe there is a similar database for transformation-themed media. But yeah this probably isn’t the best place to promote it since the forums don’t really have a robust vore community… at least that I know of.
W H Y ?

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
You don’t wanna be all nice and snug in my big belly Impact?
I already know that you draw your fursona voring one of your friends.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Yakamaru

Cloud District resident
Don't make me bring out the cringe vore jokes. You wouldn't be able to digest them. :p