• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I want to practice on your characters~

Kaiapi

Hi, put my name down please. Can you draw from a description? Here it is:

As music is a big part of my life, I am looking for a musical Fox.

-Looks: A Red Fox covered in musical notes and looks relaxed.
-Instrument: Plays a guitar.

And that's pretty much about it. I know it ain't much to go by - but I like to leave the rest up to the imagine of the artist. I am sure whatever the outcome, I will be happy with it, and If I am not, well, it's free so tough luck, right?

Cheers.

Interesting request :D I don't play any instruments let alone the guitar so sorry if something is glaringly wrong ^^'
1383882903.kaiapi_mrfox.png

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
Interesting request :D I don't play any instruments let alone the guitar so sorry if something is glaringly wrong ^^'

Totally awesome!

D

Deleted member 82554

Oh FUCK YEAH!! Now that's what I am talking about!!

I was actually pondering for quite some time on what I was going to base my fursona on, and this lovely piece of art you drew me has got my creative juices flowing even more so.

So I'm a musical fox, but:
-Is it a hobby, or is it my profession?
-And am I a solo artist, or a group artist?
-What genres of music does this fox play?
-Where does this Musical Fox come from? Etc, etc, etc.

Hmm, was just thinking, this gives me an idea for a tattoo. :D

My, you are inspirational. And I'll be sure to drop your name around the network, too.

And thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

kairi920

You Only Live Online
Hey, I think you're a really talented artist (you're picture of Mr. Fox is my fav so far) and it'd be really cool if you'd try mine, only if you want to of course. If you need any personality info, just check my profile. <3

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Thankyou for all the lovely comments everyone ^^
Edit: sorry, I am a little new here. Does this count as a bump rather than just talking since it doesn't have any new artwork in it? I'll leave it up just so I know for now if it is ><
You're not an art slave :c
It's your thread, s'all good.

zamorapaw

GM Zammy
Last edited:

Zay

www.furaffinity.net/view/11997167/ Can try my character here! (Mature Image)
I'd love it to be like an icon, either smirking or grinning. The clothing shown if any would be a simple hoodie, though he can be quite fuzzy around his neck and chest if you can draw that in, too. :3

WinterSin

Guardian of Asgaard

Dark_Kerri

I would love for you to try your paws at my sona! My headshot is in my avatar, and more Kerri can be found in my gallery (click the paw). WARNING, my page is NSFW. If you have any questions regarding my design, feel free to ask. Thank you in advance if you choose to draw me~

SynnieSYN

Aimless Wanderer
Hello~ If you have the time, could you draw from a description?

Species: Arctic Wolf
Fur Colour: Light Purple
Hair Colour: Silvery-Purple
Hair-Length: Medium/Medium-Long
Accesory: Headphones/Earphones

Since this is by description and not by visual reference, I'll leave the interpretation of the information to you~ x3

Regardless of the outcome, thank you so much for drawing, and I hope you get some valuable practice.

Stigmatox

i have an alien chimera named Azulus.

he basically has genetic traits of multiple species from different worlds, one of them happens to be of a white tiger

I

iammattqxo

Hey if you have time it would be awesome if you could do one for me. Its a white and Grey wolf who wears a suit :p I'd like to leave the creative freedom to you. :)