• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: I want to surprise someone

Zenkiki

The softest little kitty
So this has been on my mind for a little while and I have been trying to draw a design for mom, as she wants to get a tattoo on her back. She said that she wants either two dragons or or lions (one Male and one female) together. I can't do anything close to professional level as I have only been drawing (rarely) for 3 years.
Yes I know if I didn't draw it then it doesn't have that special connection, but it is for for her and not me. I am wanting to know if anyone has a good tattoo worthy style, though I will not be commissioning for a little while, I would like to either get it for her birthday (unlikely as I won't have the money) or Christmas, (as I should have enough to gift her it.
It would have to be feral animals so when people see it they don't ask why is it anthropomorphic. She has no idea about furries and I would like to keep it that way. So if you would like to offer help or style of your art, let me know.

Zenkiki

The softest little kitty
I was going for 20-30, but it kinda depends. Besides this post is kinda old.