• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I would appreciate help finding bases

The Unwanted One

I try my best... sometimes
So, I have been searching for a while, and I cannot seem to find any good ram (by ram I mean male sheep) bases to attempt to create a reference sheet. I had found some nice ones, but they were not free. Anyone know of some good ram bases that are free to use, or is willing to draw one for me? I have even tried drawing one myself, but it came out a complete mess. I’m fine with anything as long as it’s not chibi or sexual. Thank you for your time.

Dongding

The sheep
I have a horrifying FA page as well if you want to see lower than shoulders. It's possibly the only SFW thing on there...

The Unwanted One

I highly doubt your FA page is that bad (it surely can’t be worse than mine), and I would appreciate a link to it. (If you don’t mind) ((idk I’m bad at conversations sorry))

Dongding

The sheep
I meant to use the word "despicable". It paints a much clearer picture. Luckily as a minor you will find literally nothing unwholesome to overt your sensitive virgin eyes from so I guess it's alright. Just Dongding in my main, and in my favorites someone's interpretation giftart of what Dongding should be before I had a fursona.

Userpage of DongDing -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

And no worries about the reply. If someone still gives a hoot about a thread, they'll not go through the trouble to unwatch it once they've participated. You get a notification whenever someone posts in a topic you posted in recently until you unwatch it.

Dongding

The sheep
Seen those too, but they're sort of character-ey already.

Going to try one more thing...

The Unwanted One

Sorry guys, internet wasn’t available for a while. I really appreciate all the help and thought you guys are putting into this, thank you so much!

Dongding

The sheep
If you'd like I could try and make a half-ass one that maybe someone with some better gear could rework. I recently found out about the joys of doodling on my phone so if quality isn't the biggest of deals then we can definitely hash something rough out!