• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I would like a tigurr.

Gavrill

ladies~
So, I've recently been doodling a bengal tiger character I've been affectionately calling "Sludge". She's ~not my fursona~ but I would really love to see what people come up with for her.
She's a female tiger with a red mohawk (on the small-ish to medium size and kind of spiky), normal colors otherwise, and wears outfits you're likely so see at some sort of metal-related concert. Basically ripped up jeans, leather jacket, collar with spikes, that sorta thing. She also has a nose ring and snakebite piercings, but those are completely optional. Clothes are too, if you want to go that direction for some reason
other crap is basicalllllyyyy
-small boobs please no huge boobs argh no etc
-random stripes because it's a tiger you can only be so accurate
-not really fluffy as she's a bengal as opposed to siberian (also kind of thin and leggy)
-feet/legs can be digi or planti.
-eyes are green

Here's a doodle to help so it's not just me going PLEASE DO A THING WITH WORDS
rAfuu.png

/words
tl;dr tiger please? :3 also anything works, sketches/icons/whatever, I'd just like to see what people come up with for her if you are so inspired.

Lunar

Son of a WHORE!
I'll give it a shot here in a while. Toggling between like, four different things right now.

Gavrill

ladies~
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7387684/
It's not the best quality, but I'm still learning how to do anthro characters. I hope it's somewhat along the lines of what you were looking for. :)
Aaaa wry FA down ;;
Thank you though, I really appreciate anything :3
I'll give it a shot here in a while. Toggling between like, four different things right now.
It's cool, since it's a request and all, no need to be pressed for time or anything |3

Gavrill

ladies~
That is awesome, i thought you said that wasn't good quality >:[

(but no really that is exactly what i was thinking of, thank you!)