• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Icon/ Avatar

I'll be willing to pay $10-$25 if that's fair. It's my first time so I'm not really sure what prices are appropriate for what.

Should I leave a description of my fursona, or should I wait until someone actually offers?

EDIT:

I'm so sorry everyone, I should have probably let you guys know that I'm done with the hiring process a long time ago. Thank you guys though so much for offering. I was doing this for a project I had for a class, and I had a really fun time, so thank you all! c:

Last edited:

blynxee

Hi there, happy first time commissioning! Usually people post a photo of the character they want drawn so people can get an idea of what they're gonna draw, but I've seen people also send in the reference to the artist after they offer.

I can do icon commissions for 10-15 dollars depending on whether they are drawn with lineart or are painted. For more info and my terms of service, you can look at my official thread here => forums.furaffinity.net: Commission (Selling): - [OPEN]SFW Digital Commissions Starting at $15, 5 Slots

for more examples of my artwork you can check my FA here =>Userpage of blynxee -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I

iridescentgreen

Hello there! I can offer shaded icons and i have two different shading styles to pick from. Icons are headshots with a simple color background.

spyro_digital_art_by_silveredgreen-daip0oj.png

An icon with shading like this is $25

untitled122_by_silveredgreen-dayh6gp.png

One with shading like this is $20

I have a pretty quick turnaround time too, if that helps. Feel free to message me here or email irigreens@gmail.com if you're interested.
You can also PM me on Discord at silveredgreen if you use that.

Aet

Awkward Artist
Hey sweetheart ^^ Welcome to the art community~! If you don't happen to have a reference of your fursona, I can work from description if you're interested. I have examples here if you're still looking. I charge $7 for icons like mine, including a background if you are so inclined. If you don't happen to be interested, best of luck finding an artist. Getting work of your fursona is always exciting ^^ ~!

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:
ICON 5$:
21653917@400-1478508720.jpg
17048463@400-1436381490.jpg
17049518@400-1436388360.jpg
17049735@400-1436389782.jpg

DogBarf

I'm a Mutt that loves Tacobell and Pizza too much
Hello !

I am an Artist on Furaffinity so I thought I'd toss my hat into the ring :3
Below I have included all the info you will need but if you have any question feel free to ask away!

Prices > Commission Info for Voodoo_Mutt_Works -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Examples of my Art > Artwork Gallery for Voodoo_Mutt_Works -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Terms of Service > docs.google.com: Terms of Service

* You must read my Terms of Service before you can commission me. *

If you may be interested in a commission please contact me through these channels!
- PM me on here
- Send me an email to VoodooMuttWorks@Gmail.com
- Send me a note on my personal FA > Userpage of dogbarf -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Oh jeez, I feel bad. I want to hire everyone, you guys are all really talented! :c Would it be wrong to hire multiple people? Maybe for different things, i.e. character ref sheets?

Hello ! First let me say, in response to your comment earlier, I do not personally think it would be wrong to hire multiple people ! Before I have put out a post on the forums and received so many wonderful offers that I decided to go with two or three of the offers. It is all up to what you would like !

I would also love to put myself out into the mix if I may ! It would be great to work with you on your first commissioned piece. I could make you a 500x500 pixel headshot icon with color, shading and a simple background for $20 USD. For the same price, I could also offer to make you a smaller (150x150) icon with much more detailed shading and a background. This offer is a bit experimental, so I only have one example of it. If you're interested in working with me or have any questions or concerns, feel free to private message me here or send me a note on my FurAffinity directly below ! Below I have also included examples of my icons and the one example I have of the more experimental style.
Artwork Gallery for werewolf-kun -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
dont_say_a_word_while_we_dance_with_the_devil_by_werewolfkun-db05hu7.png

1486509791.werewolf-kun_uhhm.png

1481993268.werewolf-kun_image.png

1477612712.werewolf-kun_boop_your_snootle.png

Best of wishes !

I

iridescentgreen

Oh jeez, I feel bad. I want to hire everyone, you guys are all really talented! :c Would it be wrong to hire multiple people? Maybe for different things, i.e. character ref sheets?

I don't think it would be wrong, assuming you have the funds to afford multiple pieces. Actually its probably quite common to hire more than one artist from the same thread.

Aet

Awkward Artist
There is nothing wrong with liking multiple art styles and hiring multiple artist for different things. People do it all the time ^^ It's only if you wanted things to match, like your avatar matching your reference sheet etc. as far as style. But that in and of itself is purely personal preference. Don't feel bad hun, it's supposed to be an exciting time when you get art of your fursona, so just have fun and do what you want to~!

fluffgator

Hello! I'm a professional freelance digital artist with over 10 years experience working one-on-one with others to bring their concepts to life.
I offer a large variety of different commission types, including cute icons, full-body lineart, and colored busts, that fall within or very near to your budget.

If you'd like to commission me or have any questions, please feel free to contact me with a note on FA (same username), through PM here on the forum, or directly via e-mail.

I also have a dedicated website that I use to organize all of my Commission information, such as my Terms of Service, FAQ, what I'm currently offering, and more.
You can find my commission application here.

Below are some breakdowns of my Sticker, Busts, and Linework commission types, as well as links to direct examples in the spoiler beneath each:

tumblr_omwmfdtkvj1svp9wko1_1280.png

tumblr_omwmxzhzoq1svp9wko1_1280.png

tumblr_omwn1t7md11svp9wko1_1280.png

Thank-you so much for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Seiko

Hello! I am Seiko, a small artist. I am willing to work with you through WIPS, streams, and simple communication for your project or piece!!
I do many things, but I will put my most - bought options as of now!
I DO do animated icons!
3$-5$!
icon3_by_kozykoza-db3rs0x.gif
new_canvas_by_kozykoza-db1ga2c.gif
commish_by_kozykoza-daumo6h.gif

They can be sized yo whatever you want !
Chibi's are 5$!
chibi2_by_kozykoza-db3lv7x.png

Badges are 5$!
badge_by_kozykoza-db3lv8o.png

And fullbodies can range from 10-20$! PM for a quote.
doggo_by_kozykoza-db3lvad.png

Thank you! You can PM me or shoot me an email at seikokimura1999@gmail.com !

Last edited:

junkyardflower

laughs nervously
hiya, i see you're new to this !! O: welcome to the community !
basically once you commission someone you're gonna want to describe to them your character i.e. species, gender, etc. usually an artist will work with u to find out what info they need!
as for what i have to offer, i sell 400x400 icons for $10 usd ! they can be shrinked down accordingly !
1489996716.junkyardprince_nico_nico_nii.png
1490163413.junkyardprince_blah.png

estiniens

stargazer
hello there! i'm brent, it's good to meet you and happy first time commissioning!
i'm willing to do 400x400 to 200x200 avatars, and i specialize in felines and canines primarily (i can be adventurous and tackle a dragon or hyena or bear or something if you'd need that, i'm all sorts of open to experimentation!)

these would run you $10 USD!
23064445@400-1490962864.jpg
23064437@400-1490962726.jpg