• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Icon for my scalie!

Hello lovely artists!

I'm looking to get an icon for my scalesona. I'm looking to pay around $25 USD or below, but I'm willing to be a bit flexible on the price.

I'm going to attach the ref sheet I have for her below. I'm looking to get the icon for her in the same style of "Pool Party Caitlyn" from League of Legends! I'll attach an image of that as well. The art style can vary of course, I'm just looking for the pose and general aesthetic. We can talk more on specifics after I review your art style and such.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! I look forward to working with you! <3

Pool Party Caitlyn!

my_ref_sheet__by_curiousgecko_dcvbtqn-fullview.png

(ref sheet by Autumn Dirsken!)

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested

nat__at__by_jessichan15-dcoeabx.png

g3HDw1L.jpg

HqjEFWt.jpg

CA0gVSy.jpg

SfVPW8H.jpg

chibi_vaars__commission__by_jessichan15-dcllyvq.png

UXVP1oW.jpg

gQRZTZ4.jpg

JpJuVTA.jpg

2UA5NNV.jpg

Furry/Anthro:

º Head Shot: 15$
º Half Body: 30$

Anime or Cartoon Chibi:

º Head Shot: 10$
º Half Body: 20$

Raidez

Oi, eu estava muito interessado em sua proposta e gostaria muito de poder realizar sua comissão.
Este é o link do meu portfólio no artstation: raidez.artstation.com (confira meu portfólio para mais estilos de amostra)
pxGgGXK.png

Thank you to all who took interest, but at this time I am no longer searching.

I've selected an artist for my particular needs, but I look forward to working with many of you in the future! <3