• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Icon for YT Channel (30 USD)

ksx

Hi,

I'm ChillHusky on YouTube and I've been coping with a really basic icon I made myself for a while now, I want to get something commissioned.

Important note: I don't have a reference sheet.

So essentially what I want is just a standard anthro husky head looking chill with sunglasses, this ain't a fursona so I want it to look like a regularly coloured husky (dark grey and white), preferred style being full colour and 'flat' if you know what I mean, don't want it to look particularly realistic. I've got up to $30 to spend but I don't really want to spend the whole 30, I mean if you do icons for 30 still send them I might be amazed and just lullaby my wallet.

Thanks!

EDIT 22:08 GMT: I've commissioned someone to do it, thanks very much for your responses!

Last edited:

secretyuri

Hello, I'm interested in drawing this chill-looking husky :D
I do cel-shaded bust/icon for $20, here are some example of my work:

cHLKqX3.png

TV5nnCY.png

ow7HG1b.png

southjaw

Hi,

I'm ChillHusky on YouTube and I've been coping with a really basic icon I made myself for a while now, I want to get something commissioned.

Important note: I don't have a reference sheet.

So essentially what I want is just a standard anthro husky head looking chill with sunglasses, this ain't a fursona so I want it to look like a regularly coloured husky (dark grey and white), preferred style being full colour and 'flat' if you know what I mean, don't want it to look particularly realistic. I've got up to $30 to spend but I don't really want to spend the whole 30, I mean if you do icons for 30 still send them I might be amazed and just lullaby my wallet.

Thanks!
Ive made YouTube icons before, let me know if you're interested!
southrobin.deviantart.com: Commission Info

Erinpuppy

Commission Me
I can do this for $10

My DA gallery is not perfect examples and all over the place but it's all I have right now: Erinpuppy's DeviantArt Gallery

I have a lot of experience drawing dogs. I can provide WIPs and work with you on the details of the icon to make something that is perfect for you and your channel.

And it wont take more than a day

Last edited:

ksx

Hey everyone thanks for your responses, I've now commissioned someone to do it thanks for all of your offers, I did have a hard time choosing. Appreciate it!