• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Icons, Fullbody Scenes, and everything in between + Customs [$10-$100+]

ChristianDashkov

Formidable Fairyfolk
Commission ToS and Adoptable(Customs) ToS
When you commission me, please take the time to read these as this will be everything you need to know about doing business with me! The contract is also loose, so if you have any problems, please contact me directly.

I'm able to take Paypal only. If you commission me privately, please label the message with "commission" somewhere in the title or let me know it is a commission.

Contact me in the places mentioned in my signature please!
Whatever makes you more comfortable!​

FORM: [Optional;Helps keep the information organized for me]

Commission Style: [Pick one below]
Commission Type: [Bust, Half body, Full body, Custom, Reference sheet, ect.]
Character: [If a custom character/outfit, use this spot for that information]
Details: [This is where you put pose/scenes/prop details/things you specifically want me to include. Typically anything you want me to know about your character that can help with the piece itself.]

I will attempt anything. If it's questionable whether or not I'm capable of doing something I can opt to give a sketch before payment. This is entirely up to me and if I feel I can do the piece, I will not send a sketch before payment. Most commissions will start with full payment up front.

Disclaimer: My style may deviate from my original style slightly or change with practice and time. I may decline if I feel I can't do what you ask or otherwise decline for any reason at all without having to explain myself.

Queue:

Commission Prices and Samples

Commission Style: Nonchibi(Base price)
Bust($15)
Halfbody($25)
Fullbody($35)
Custom Character ($50)

-Single drawing of a character designed by me with the client's tastes in mind. Props/weapons are extra.
Sketch Page($65)
-Comes with multiple sketches that equate to the price of the page.
Reference Sheet ($100)
-Front and Back reference at base
-Add ons are extra, this includes side views, outfits, bust expressions, props, nude references
Custom Outfits ($35)
-Comes as a base with the desired outfit drawn over, flat colored.
-Add ons are extra, this includes your character drawn in the designed outfit or shaded coloring.

Commission Style: Chibi(Base price)

Bust($10)
Halfbody($15)
Fullbody($20)
Custom Character ($35)

-Single drawing of a character designed by me with the client's tastes in mind. Props/weapons are extra.
Sketch Page($50)
-Comes with multiple sketches that equate to the price of the page.
Reference Sheet ($85)
-Front and Back reference at base
-Add ons are side views, outfits, bust expressions, props, nude references

Commission Style: Specials (Set Price)

Icon Bust ($10)
Grab bag ($10)

-A random drawing based on my mood, can be anything listed on this list or something experimental. You're welcome to suggest things but ultimately everything is up to me. If you want more control over what you get, consider my other options!
Prop/Weapons ($20)
YCH Ramen ($20)
YCH Hot Cocoa ($20)

Feel free to leave feedback about my commissions on my thread! It'd mean a lot to me to see what people think about commissioning me and what I can improve on and offer to future commissioners! Thank you. : )

Last edited: