• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Icons!

Hey there folks!

So I'm looking to get back into digital art. And I wanted to get some practice in and work on building my gallery with new things.

So to do that I wanted to offer some icons! If you're interested please let me know. Icons will be done in the style below.
4A91191F-2219-45D6-B48A-C7A1A4CAD0A0.jpeg

If you're looking to get an icon can you please fill out the following info and send it to me :3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Username:
Character name:

Character species:
Reference sheet/image of the character:
A bit about the character's personality:

Anything else I need to know:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Icon slots:

1. Vigil29
2. Belladonna_Mandrake
3. JackChomby
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting List

- AkaOkami
- BluefiremarkII

Last edited:

Vigil29

Hey there folks!

So I'm looking to get back into digital art. And I wanted to get some practice in and work on building my gallery with new things.

So to do that I wanted to offer some icons! If you're interested please let me know. Icons will be done in the style below.
View attachment 109102
If you're looking to get an icon can you please fill out the following info and send it to me :3

FA Username:
Character name:

Character species:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Icon slots:

1. GigaBit

Waiting List
Hey there folks!

View attachment 109102

FA Username:
Character name:

Character species:

Icon slots:

1. GigaBit

Waiting List
Furman27
Vigilante
Red Fox
It's me so it would really be my personality so open-minded and charismatic

Attachments

• My_attempt_to_color.png
    My_attempt_to_color.png
    128.3 KB · Views: 3

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
FA Username: JackChomby
Character name: Asher Briggs

Character species: Cat/Bat hybrid
Untitled399_20210428002702.png

Ash can be brave but extremely reckless at times. He has a decent moral compass, and follows it even if his actions break the law.

When Ash isn't picking fights with hooligans and criminals, he loves preforming parkcore and taking in the view of the night-time cityscape. He's developed an interest in drawing and tries to draw the interesting characters he comes across, but due to his lack of experience, his drawings don't look too good yet. He's a huge fan of Deadpool and has adopted some of his personality traits. He likes to occasionally dress up as him for fun when he can. That fictional character is his main inspiration for why he tries his best to fight crime. He likes human culture in general and hopes to integrate himself into their society.

Anything else I need to know: Nope! Just that I really appreciate you reading and looking at my character! Thank you! Your art is very nice!

(Edit: If you do draw my character, avoid drawing with him with pupils and/or eyebrows! I was wary of commenting this since I don't want to come off as demanding or anything... ^^')

Sappho

Canis Centaurus
Everything should be in the ref sheet itself. Ignore the vorishness

I'm AkaOkami by the way

Attachments

• Untitled254_20210405133417.png
    Untitled254_20210405133417.png
    157.1 KB · Views: 9

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
FA Username: BluefiremarkII
Character name: Fang

Character species: genetic hybrid
Reference sheet/image of the character: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/bluefiremarkii/folder/701660/Fang/
A bit about the character's personality: a bit unfriendly, pushes others away, intimidating, a rough exterior but inside he does want to be friendly, and is kinda sad. But a 'mean' exterior.

(you're welcome to do any other character of mine as well if this doesn't suit you, all found in gallery ^^)

Zerohi

ERROR TITLE UNAVAILABLE
Hi if your still taking slots, maybe Octave might interest you ^^

FA Username: Zerohi
Character name: Octave
Character species: Bularian

he's curious by nature and loves to entertain people, also he's obsessed with music.

His visor is optional but he's often depicted with it on since it visualizes any sound he makes through his speakers

BassFoxBoog

Nicknamed E by Ssaannttoo
6Heya I'm Boog
It's been a while since I've been online and I've lost all my fursona pics
So I would be soo appreciative if you could bring me to life =3

FA Username:BassFoxBoog
Character name:Boog

Character species:Fox
Reference sheet/image of the character: I'd like it to be a sort of inversion of the okami markings
Ginger fox fur with white markings, no need to be exact
Boog is a silly clumsy ball of fluff, a gamer and plays the bass guitar, wears glasses and likes to smile
I would love to see your interpretation of what I've given you
and I'm always giving hugs

*hugs*
see

thank you ^_^
hope to hear from you soon

Hey there folks!

View attachment 109102

FA Username:
Character name:

Character species:

Icon slots:

1. Vigil29
2. Belladonna_Mandrake
3. JackChomby

Waiting List

- AkaOkami
- BluefiremarkII
FA Username: SilverTheSpireWolf
Character name: Dawn

Character species: Western Dragon
Reference sheet/image of the character: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/37534222/
A bit about the character's personality: hes a shy dragon boy who loves snuggles!