• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Icons?

Dchybrid

The 17th Dilemma
I am looking for someone to commission for an icon! :3
but before hand I am going to warn you that my character is facially complex.

Examples:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2735992 (yes those are gills)
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b198/DChybrid/1250668923dazencobalt_face-1.jpg

Lots of people are intimidated of his markings but I am willing to give a little extra just as incentive for them to be done correctly.

hope to see some replies soon =3

picked killing rupert, thank you all for your replies and interest ^_^

Last edited:

Kiriska

a ghost in a shell
Can do! $7 + Paypal fee. :O

IconExamples.jpg

Dchybrid

The 17th Dilemma
These are $4 each!! You will get one at 500x500

19qtdy.jpg

oooh well I do like your style. May I ask some questions?
How long do you take? I'm not one of those people that stay on ya back and nag you but rather I get really excited when I commission people >.>;

and lastly are you sure you can handle the task at hand? I've been told my markings made grown men cry LOL!

xainy

starcharmer

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
oooh well I do like your style. May I ask some questions?
How long do you take? I'm not one of those people that stay on ya back and nag you but rather I get really excited when I commission people >.>;

and lastly are you sure you can handle the task at hand? I've been told my markings made grown men cry LOL!

I take about a day, if you reply quickly. I like to make a sketch, you see if everything is fine and you like it, then you pay, and I'll finish it off. I did one in under two hours the other day XD I used to have a tiger sona with so many markings, so I think I could handle it XD

Dchybrid

The 17th Dilemma
I take about a day, if you reply quickly. I like to make a sketch, you see if everything is fine and you like it, then you pay, and I'll finish it off. I did one in under two hours the other day XD I used to have a tiger sona with so many markings, so I think I could handle it XD

eee! ok then I will be contacting you soon about getting one =3 thank you ^_^

Gnome

I am GoatMystic