• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'd like a new icon.

Tuss

Stoopid Scalebutt
Yeah. I'd like a new icon for FA.
I'm looking for something reasonably priced, and someone that can draw birds alright. Not too sure about style yet, so feel free to throw things in. Might get 1 or 2 or maybe 3 if I have enough money left. (From different artists)

(I still need to get in contact with some people from the last thread, but will do that when I decide what I actually want XD)

Thanks.

VonRedwing

The stickler
I can do regular non animated for 5USD, traditional animated for 7USD, and digital animated for 10USD.
Here are my examples:
cityoffleas2icon100x100.gif
kenton150icon.gif
googater.gif
lovedance2.gif

LeeuRex

$10 for full digital color with detail, 500x500pixels so you can resize to whatever you like.

Crossdog367

I can do little 100x100 MS Paint icons for $2.00

BestTeamEverIcon.png
OddyIcon.png
Mighty-anneIcon.png
RukeyIcon.png

Bir

Dream a little dream of me..
I can make an icon for you in this style for $10 with a colored background. : 3

1302408304.thumbnail.ibbins_birinthewater.png

Nicnak044

I'd be willing to make you an icon <3 I love drawing birds!

I can draw you a cell shaded one with a background for $8 or an animated icon for $15
They can either be a bust or close up of the face, you'll get the full sized 500x500 and the 100x100 if you can't re-size it yourself :)

Here are my prices, and you can find examples of my icons in my gallery :) http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5522210/

Good luck with finding the right artist! Note me or PM me if your interested <3