• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ReeseCapeesh

Furry Weeaboo
I want to make some friends so.... online is okay, if it's all that I've got, but it'd be super cool if some of you are local. ;w; I live in Sugar land, TX (greater Houston area) if anyone lives close by.
I am an anime fan before a furry, and an artist before everything. :D I love music, its always behind my motivation to draw. Christian rock/metal core is my favorite genre. I love making fanart, and drawing animals.
My favorite things to go out and do is have a party, have picnics, BBQ, potlucks, park outings, movie nights, arts and crafts, social drinking, going out to eat, party games, etc. I've never been to a furry convention so i also need to make a friend who's experienced in con-going so i wont get into any trouble! >.<; I'm used to anime conventions, but i don't know how different fur-cons can be.
Thanks guys!

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Plenty of furs in texas so hopefully you'll find some folks from around there!

What bands do you listen to?

ReeseCapeesh

Furry Weeaboo
Plenty of furs in texas so hopefully you'll find some folks from around there!

What bands do you listen to?

Christian rock: Red, demon hunter, under oath, falling up, sent by ravens, spoken, ivory line, skillet, thousand foot krutch, PFR, Jars of Clay, decyfer down, nine lashes, anberlin, icon for hire, fire flight, fly leaf, relient k, kings X, family force five, project 86, seventh day slumber, zoegirl, Sanctus real, disciple, Jeremy camp, newsboys, ashes remain, kutless, destroy the runner, summerlin, close your eyes,..... I have a lot :D

ReeseCapeesh

Furry Weeaboo
Naw I work in Fulshear TX
And I'm married Im 21 But ART IS MY LIFE. I want to go to college doe
Yissss Art is life xD don’t need college if you already got a nice job. But yeah if you wanna go into an art career probably xD id like to be an animator.

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
I couldn't live further away from Texas (well...maybe I could...but you get the point), but I'd love to be an online friend of yours!
Oooh, an artist, too! Even better :3

Yissss Art is life xD don’t need college if you already got a nice job. But yeah if you wanna go into an art career probably xD id like to be an animator.
I replied to wrong one Im new to this forum stuff >.<
ahh but arttt hahah

ReeseCapeesh

Furry Weeaboo
Oh thats super cool! I actually just saw Skillet in Midland Tx this summer I love christian rock!
The previous summer before that I saw Family Force five and demon hunter ^^
Brooooo take me with yoooouuu:eek::eek: AAAAAAAAAGH Idk how to go to concerts especially if they’re far away. I have no one to take with me eitherrrr

Andie

i feast on souls and mac & cheese >.<
I want to make some friends so.... online is okay, if it's all that I've got, but it'd be super cool if some of you are local. ;w; I live in Sugar land, TX (greater Houston area) if anyone lives close by.
I am an anime fan before a furry, and an artist before everything. :D I love music, its always behind my motivation to draw. Christian rock/metal core is my favorite genre. I love making fanart, and drawing animals.
My favorite things to go out and do is have a party, have picnics, BBQ, potlucks, park outings, movie nights, arts and crafts, social drinking, going out to eat, party games, etc. I've never been to a furry convention so i also need to make a friend who's experienced in con-going so i wont get into any trouble! >.<; I'm used to anime conventions, but i don't know how different fur-cons can be.
Thanks guys!

I'd love to be your friend! You sound like so much fun!

Zilant raijin

Thanks guys!
I would love to be your friend, i am an artist as well as a fan of some christian music.