• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If crime was legal

Rigby

Diaperfurs 4 Lyfe
they're intended for incontinent old women, and since walmart is supposed to be an all-in-one store, it makes sense

everything else would probably be looted within half an hour tho; all the food, electronics, cleaning supplies, clothing, cheap jewelry, auto parts, beach towels, goldfish, decorative license plate covers, paint, ladders, etc. etc.

Seekrit

hey, that's not a bad idea. i'd just need a slingshot device and I could launch them at anyone who gets in my way.

You can get all the supplies to build a slingshot there while you're at it.

it'd probably be more effective than a bat. no wait, i could tie some to a bat in case anyone gets close. a couple smacks with used diapers will keep 'em away

i cant believe i didnt see all this potential before

And potentially blind them. The only issue is how to attach a used diaper to a baseball bat? We are breaking new engineering ground here.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
okay, I change my mind, I'd make a daring trip to Wal Mart to steal diapers and that's it

of course, I'd only do this at the very end when everyone else has looted everything else out of there. it's not like anyone else is going to go into a store during this and think "you know what I could really use right now? diapers!" they'd be all mine for the taking
For the love of god STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR DIAPERS!

Inciatus

In the land of bipolar weather

And potentially blind them. The only issue is how to attach a used diaper to a baseball bat? We are breaking new engineering ground here.
Drill a hole through the bat and run some rope through it. Tie the diaper to the rope. I'm sure you can get those supplies while you're at it.

Seekrit

Drill a hole through the bat and run some rope through it. Tie the diaper to the rope. I'm sure you can get those supplies while you're at it.

Genius! You have successfully combined hand-to-hand combat with biological warfare. I propose we call this new device a dirty bat, unless you'd like to name it after yourself ofcourse.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
That's cold man
nah, its pretty much great justice. considering the track record, id be doing him, me, and the world at large a massive favor.

Rigby

Diaperfurs 4 Lyfe
Genius! You have successfully combined hand-to-hand combat with biological warfare. I propose we call this new device a dirty bat, unless you'd like to name it after yourself ofcourse.

the proper terminology would be "messy" bat, but I think "Rigbat" would be more witty of wordplay

Tigercougar

I would not commit a crime. I would shake my head at the realization that others would be committing pointless crimes - instead of asking themselves the question of what it is about society that breeds so much negative feeling that people even WANT to commit crimes. They'd be "letting off steam" but would be doing nothing to fix the fundamental cause of their discontent.

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
ITT: People reveal their fucked-up inner selves.

First off this is a retarded-ass premise for a movie, and I hope it bombs at the box office.

But, if this actually happened, I'd probably be prepared by training every day to be an expert marksman, and then during the Purge go around taking out the people going on killing sprees from a sniper's nest. I'd be cleansing society of people stupid enough to go around killing people when murder isn't a crime.

Falaffel

Are you really dense enough to not get it?

It's the exact same principle as stopping someone going on a willy-nilly murder spree. Kill one guy, save the twenty-odd he was going to kill by himself.

I wasn't being serious at all.. lemme fix that sorry.

Edit: I do agree with him, but in all honesty this whole scenario is utterly stupid.

Last edited:

Vega

I'd like to say I'd bag me a hot guy, tie him to a bed, and do the power bottom thing and ride him all night. :p But the reality is I'd just hide in my house and try to fend off anyone trying to break in my house.

Rigby

Diaperfurs 4 Lyfe
I'd like to say I'd bag me a hot guy, tie him to a bed, and do the power bottom thing and ride him all night. :p But the reality is I'd just hide in my house and try to fend off anyone trying to break in my house.

why would someone try to break into your house? whats special about YOUR house huh?

AviFox

I'd get a bullet-proof, fire-proof, water-proof, chemical-proof, indestructible fursuit made of my fursona & then I'd walk around murring at ppl & protecting other furries :3

Cocobanana

I'd practice medicine without a license to help those getting injured to the best of my abilities during the troubled period. Bad people don't wait for atrocious acts to be legalized to commit them, just as good people would hopefully stick to their morals even when no one is paying attention. The movie has already gotten really bad reviews so I'm definitely not going out of my way to see it.

Nikolinni

Niko Linni
Now wait...they said that you'd get killed if you escaped during the purge...but it happens every year...and it happens the same date/time every year...why not flee before that time?

As for what I'd do...well good thing I've played the Estate levels from MW2 :p

(If you don't get the reference: During the Campaign mode you're taking down the Big Bad's supposed safehouse, which is a cabin out in the woods somewhere. Upon taking it, you get notified that his men are enroute to kill you as you steal data from his computer to get info on him, so you have to kill off the men and stop them from destroying the computer. There's also a Spec Ops mission involving said cabin where you have to kill off 30 or so hostiles including snipers and huge armored guys with machine guns).

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny

Duct tape. Everything can be fixed with duct tape

Nikolinni

Niko Linni
....why in the great name of Yahweh, of Taiyo Kami Sama-Ra, of Walter Elias Disney are we talking about using a dirty diaper as a weapon?!

Good God man, for the love of the Qwist that's just...not right. Seriously. I'd rather have to deal with Makura possessing me and making me kill people in samurai armour than to deal with that.