• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If given the choice would you become a permanent anthropomorph?

Nekokami

As cuckoo as a clock.
Sharpies are a misunderstood species. Glorious and vivid in color, sturdy and strong in stature, they are amazing and I can only revel in them!

But alas, I am a mere human, and no one else understands that I am a permanent marker at heart
This is why I love this fandom. XD
I'm definitely putting this quote somewhere.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
I wouldn't press that button. I'd keep it and hold the world hostage, make ridiculous demands, press it anyways, and chuckle endlessly as I watch the world turn on itself for dog shampoo and cat food.

Then, I'll bleed to death on my pile of diamonds one morning after accidentally biting my tongue.

Goja Heart

Musician
Thanks a lot for pressing that button.. Now I'm going to have to buy a heavy duty brush to comb by bloody sergal tail :mad: My haircuts will never be under a $100 again...

Yes, but imagine how much you would save on toothpaste!

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
Probably yes, like those things you think there a good idea in the moment and then you realize you fucked up, but yea, just because

LolRat

Could you imagine all the adjustments you'd have to make just for your tail? Nah.

I'd remain human and just keep the anthro thing for pretending on the weekends lol

Maugryph

I wouldn't press that button. I'd keep it and hold the world hostage, make ridiculous demands, press it anyways, and chuckle endlessly as I watch the world turn on itself for dog shampoo and cat food.

Then, I'll bleed to death on my pile of diamonds one morning after accidentally biting my tongue.

Sounds like a solid plan to me.....

Kleric

See with me, there'd be a lot of factors to take in.
Yes, being a humanoid animal of my choice would be cool, and maybe I'd feel more comfortable in my own skin. But!
What kind of disposition would I receive with the world around me? surely I know vanity isn't a reasonable thing to judge one on, but being too different does make things harder whether it's reasonable or not.
Would I even be considered a human with the same "natural born rights" as everyone else? At least I feel we would need another big revolution for sentient anthropomorphic animal rights, and I'd prefer to be one AFTER those were certain.
Lastly, I feel the government would kidnap me and test me, you can't have sentient humanoid animals walking around and no one giving a crap.

So, no.
Maybe way in the future we'll have this kind of choice to change our entire system of DNA into something animal-like as some kind of fashion choice, or biologically connected fur-suits. Those are something I could perhaps go with, but right now it is not the best thing to do. :eek:

Nyte Kitsune

Yes, but only if, with that change, I was transported to a reality where everyone else was an anthro as well. After all.. who wants to be surrounded by humans? I've spent 41 years as a human, no sir, don't like it, and I've been aware that I'm a furry for 25 of those years. Of course I'd also like to be rejuvenated to a youth again to enjoy the fullness of life as an anthro, as it hasn't been too enjoyable as a human.

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
I wouldnt press it lol.
Not on this planet anyway.
Its either I face persecution by myself of unwillingly drag others into it.
HOWEVER! If I had to push the button and had to take someone with me I would make damn sure I pressed it around someone important as hell as to see what happens to them later.
If this was an option i'd do it just to turn Barack Obama into a black panther and watch the conspiracy theorists go mental. :mrgreen:

VarghulfNox

Eater of Apples
I tend to lean with Nyte Kitsune's answer. Assuming there were at least a community of anthros out there, then yes, I suppose that it could be a pretty cool existence. But otherwise, probably not.
Though, the applications could be both profitable, and dangerous as a lone anthro in a non-anthro world.

Bonobosoph

4 hands good 2 hands bad ;)
Hell no!
Being able to swap and change at will on the other hand...

Maugryph

I like how all new members of the forums are like "Hell yeah" and most members that have been here a while are like 'hell no!"
Im pretty sure the ones that want to be real life furriess are under 20. >:)

Last edited:

Syk

Neon Wuff
Well, the original question did state that the button will turn you and everyone else into anthromorphs of sorts. I'd say yes to that, I'd like to be an anthromorph as long as I'm not the only one. I especially wouldn't want to end up in an experiment chamber. ^^'

Maugryph

Well, the original question did state that the button will turn you and everyone else into anthromorphs of sorts. I'd say yes to that, I'd like to be an anthromorph as long as I'm not the only one. I especially wouldn't want to end up in an experiment chamber. ^^'

Thats internet forums for you. They skip reading the OP and just assume that the title has told them everything they need to know.

Syk

Neon Wuff
Thats internet forums for you. They skip reading the OP and just assume that the title has told them everything they need to know.
True. XD
But on another note, I wouldn't mind turning everyone else to anthromorphs, whether they like it or not. Hopefully, just hopefully, nobody will know that I was the reason for it. ^^'

MegaMew

Jäger
Oh yeah! Being a panda antrho would be fun. After awhile, as anything does, it would just feel like life, but I would absolutely feel renewed the first few months. I mean, if it opened up a society of people just like us, with so many breeds and abilities and such, I'd have not a single problem with it.

MyLittleFnordy

Ah it's like the Khama cannon all over again. Wouldn't it be nice if we all got fused with our inner animal. What if final judgement made us all mutate into what we deserve to be...
Of course I would love to be part Jackal...as long as the lab guys don't see me.

Maugryph

True. XD
But on another note, I wouldn't mind turning everyone else to anthromorphs, whether they like it or not. Hopefully, just hopefully, nobody will know that I was the reason for it. ^^'

If you pressed that button, I would hunt you down, and scorch you with dragon fire.

Syk

Neon Wuff
If you pressed that button, I would hunt you down, and scorch you with dragon fire.
<_<
>_>
Hey, do you know where I could buy fire resistant armor before I press the button? Perhaps the dragon fire resistant variety? ^^'

On yet another note, they never stated what anthromorph anyone would turn into(like saying that they'll turn into their respective fursonas), so that could be a boon or a bane for anyone. *crosses fingers and hopes you turn into a mouse or insect of sorts*

Maugryph

On yet another note, they never stated what anthromorph anyone would turn into(like saying that they'll turn into their respective fursonas), so that could be a boon or a bane for anyone. *crosses fingers and hopes you turn into a mouse or insect of sorts*

Of course that means same fate could happen to you as well. ^^ You still want to press that button? you might get turned into a dung beetle or something >:)

Syk

Neon Wuff
Of course that means same fate could happen to you as well. ^^ You still want to press that button? you might get turned into a dung beetle or something >:)
>< Now you made me not want to press the button in those cases. I just checked, the most common animal in the earth are worms, while the most diverse group are arthropods. So... if we're using that as a basis then we're all screwed anyways (Hurray for everyone turning into just anthropomorphic worms/beetles!?).

Let's just revert to more complex animals or fursonas. *readies armor* <_< *readies supposedly dragon piercing sword sold by a shady guy* >_> *presses button*