• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If I'm right...

T

Tycho

I remember that commercial.

Of course it's a mare. You think they're going to have even the FAINTEST hint of horse dangly-bits on a TV commercial? I mean, you could shoop the "groin" area to cleverly mask any such unwanted reality, but why deal with that hassle on top of the hassle of "making" the centaur in the first place?

Also: the impracticality of that body form factor becomes apparent once again when considering the task of personal hygiene. Taurs = dumb, that is all.

Last edited by a moderator:

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I remember that commercial.

Of course it's a mare. You think they're going to have even the FAINTEST hint of horse dangly-bits on a TV commercial? I mean, you could shoop the "groin" area to cleverly mask any such unwanted reality, but why deal with that hassle on top of the hassle of "making" the centaur in the first place?

^This

Horse junk = bad publicity.

And I also find it funny that I notice this first from a furries assistants.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Of course it's a mare. You think they're going to have even the FAINTEST hint of horse dangly-bits on a TV commercial?

I am aware, but nothing says "I'm manly!" as being female.