• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If James Bond was a furry what species would he be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
I LIKE TITS TOO... oh, wait, I'm not a fox. Sorry.

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
You don't like it when stereotypes crash and burn in front of your eyes do you?
I know not all foxes are gay, what I mean is that a "Heckler & Koch" is pretty much anyone who insists that foxes are the best and strongly denies how homosexual the majority of them really are, to the point where you think that he/she really is gay.

JDFox

Is on fire
I know not all foxes are gay, what I mean is that a "Heckler & Koch" is pretty much anyone who insists that foxes are the best and strongly denies how homosexual the majority of them really are, to the point where you think that he/she really is gay.

Oh don't get me wrong, I know a lot of us are gay yiff crazed maniacs foaming at the mouth. However, there are a select few of us whom are not said stereotype and sometimes we get annoyed when the second we walk through the door someone is throwing rainbows at us.

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
Us Old-school Foxes should start a genocide against Nu-Foxes.

slydude851

PSN ID: Slydude851
Don't know but there's probably going to be, or is, a thread about what Chuck Norris would be. It just seems so related to this, if I thought of it, someone would too or just rip it off me.

Fenrir Lupus

Politically incorrect.
Don't know but there's probably going to be, or is, a thread about what Chuck Norris would be. It just seems so related to this, if I thought of it, someone would too or just rip it off me.

Chuck Norris IS an animal. He's THE animal.

And his name was Robert Paulson.

Akro

I think James Bond is cool enough to warrant giving him his own species.

wolfrunner7

Nibbles 'n Bits
I'm going to go against what's already been posted and say either a rabbit, jack russel terrier, weasel, ermine, or badger.

Come on gais, foxes and wolves aren't the only sly animals out there. :V

EDIT: Daym, I forgot cats. Maine Coon.

Definitely Badger'esk.

JoeStrike

WAY older than Mr. Black
Last edited:

Point_Blank

Bond would obviously be a massive dragon/cougar mix that breathes bullets instead of fire.
Jeez, how can you NOT see this?

Nerdywolf

Indeed
I see him as a raccoon. Not exactly sure, but those fuckers are pretty sly. Have you ever played Sly Cooper? Case made XD

KarabinerCoyote

Steely-Eyed Rocket Guy
They nailed it at FC2007 with the Howl Another Day skit. Brokken T. Wolf's Random Fox fursuit as Roger Fox--Agent 007. MTigress had the video posted on YouTube. ROTFLOL

blackjack94

~Giggle Giggle~
I agree with Raccoon. Though probably a lot taller. Maybe a penguin..with his tuxes and all

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
OP, I am going to hunt you down and kill you for this thread.

Also, an otter. I don't know why, but an otter.

Status
Not open for further replies.