• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If oneday we were all turned into furrs by some magical powers what would you do?

lafeel

the other Icelandic furry
If I suddenly turned into Lafie one day? I dunno, I might just find a secluded spot and..explore myself a little.;)

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Chase people into their cars.

Emerald_Sage

Kitty of Many Talents
Actually, I'm not sure that a lot of furries would like if that were to happen. Why do I say that? I say that because they will probably not be turned into their fursona. You know? They would be turned into something completely different that they have no control or say over. Furries spend their whole existence building what they view as their ideal self...If something like this happened a person with a bird fursona might end up being a rat or something. I think a lot of people would be very upset about that.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
what would I do I'd love life 100 times more then I do now and I'd rub it in everyones face that I got what truly want and you didn't HA HA!!!:)

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Would totally be more opening and gay :3 Fear the lion :3

sablelieger

WIDOWMAKER 6
Hmmm, me waking up one morning looking like an anthropomorphic Siberian Tiger?

I'd be like "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!" and freak out a bit, but then I'd look at myself for a long time, probably admiring my new anatomy and then take a pair of scissors to my pants and underwear. I would say "Well, if I'm going to live the rest of my days like this, I might as well have some fun while I;m at it." and then continue life as usual.

Last edited:

Lost

in color
If I suddenly turned into Lafie one day? I dunno, I might just find a secluded spot and..explore myself a little.;)

I have to agree with you on that hehe! After that i would go driving around in my Cougar and see what I'm friends got turned into and watch the world descend into social anarchy. My friend John would probably kill himself since he hates furrys XP

Furthlingam

Master of Exegesis
I would look up at the sky and ask aloud, "Is it OKAY to evince surprise and terror at how this situation realistically pans out? Or am I supposed to suspend disbelief with 'everybody's anthropomorphic' as the premise, here?"

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I would look up at the sky and ask aloud, "Is it OKAY to evince surprise and terror at how this situation realistically pans out? Or am I supposed to suspend disbelief with 'everybody's anthropomorphic' as the premise, here?"
I think it's a little of column A, little of column B. I for one would put a bullet through my head. The smell alone would be incentive enough.

Hakijagu1

I don't buy shoes.
I would be marginally freaked.
And then i'd just shrug it off and go onto daily life.
But maybe with some tail-wagging.

Kama

I would definitely have to go out and totally go out of my way to flaunt. I'd probably be waay more social. XD I'm flirty enough with cute people already, If that happened I'd probably flirt with almost everyone (unless I found a mate of course :3)

Khim

Im still Khimy form the block.
I think its obvius, imagine having a tail, you can scratch your back easily, you can reach to catch things your hand wont fit, turn the page of a book if youre lazy to do it with your hand, use it like you 3rd arm, life would be easy. Also i would sleep like a good ol lion.

CoyoteSmith

Probably a Total Jerk.
Probably freak out for a while.

Then find a way to use any newfound musculature or skills to great monetary advantage.

-Coyote Smith

Jonas-Shifu

Satire writer
Probably freak out for a while.

Seconded. It's a big change from the norm and I severly doubt that anyone here will be able to act with indifference or in the rational way they think that they'll behave.

Jarz

Maybe chew some shoes....

(I was thinking... what if we were already furries and suddenly one day we all become humans? .... Scary :-|...)

WhiteHowl

Procrastination is cool~*
go insane and massacre a city. what? no body was thinking that in the back of their heads.

xKagex

You Just Lost The Game
I'm be giggling at all the random furry people, being one of the only human ones left standing. and I'd start glomping furries. ^______^

shlero

blank pallet
That is exactly what I would do!

shlero

blank pallet
If I suddenly became my shapeshifting dragon self, I'd shapeshift into a human again, and blend into society for awhile longer, showing only a select few what I could do.

Eventually, I'd work my way up, until I showed myself to those who could protect me/keep me safe from exploitation.

Being a dragon would be hard, so I'd stay mostly humanoid most of the time, I think.

I'd have to find a quiet place to call my own, because flying would just invite hunters to try and bag themselves a good catch. :p

That is exactly what I would do!

Sorry about the double post ^.=.^'