• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If oneday we were all turned into furrs by some magical powers what would you do?

JasonWolfe

I'd experiment with my body. See what having a sheath is like, test out the knot penis, play with my tail, get used to eating again, play with my ears, see how flexable I am. After I get used to the body and enjoy some alone time with it, I'd put on some clothes and head out to look for other furs

Dualsa

I'd experiment with my body. See what having a sheath is like, test out the knot penis, play with my tail, get used to eating again, play with my ears, see how flexable I am. After I get used to the body and enjoy some alone time with it, I'd put on some clothes and head out to look for other furs

I agree with you x3

Drayk

If I was suddenly changed into my scalesona?

I'd go clothes shopping for some threads :D

RaiN_WolF

As in, you hate the human form? If it's humanity you don't like... tough luck I'm afraid, as furries or not, we'd still be just as dumb. "Hate" maybe is a big word though, don't you think?
Yes, I hate the human form. I also hate the human mind. Since the author failed to specify to what extent we would be transformed, I'll hope for the best ^^'

And don't worry, I try to avoid the term 'hate' except for where it really has merit... but I think you'll agree humans deserve it, if anything.

And yeah, JasonWolfe, forgot about that nifty knot :3 Can't WAIT to try that guy out.

Blackmane

I'd totally run around. Seriously, I'd run, just throw my shoulders forward and run on all fours as fast as I could. I'm not even a cheetah or anything, I'd probably run like that even before I'd fly.

Lukar

Durrgon
Well, the conservatives would blame the gays for people suddenly being married to animals. :D "We told you animals was next!"

Sorry, haha.

xD I laughed at that comment.

Anyways, I would probably be like, "HOLY SHIZ THIS IS SO FRICKIN' COOL!!!" and take advantage of my fursona. lolzelz

Roka

That fluffy wolf fox
Id cuddle my own tail until i fall asleep. Then mabye go cuddle with any other wuffies or foxies i can ^.^

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
I'd probably buy a shopping cart full of shampoo.
Lord knows I'll need it.

Phoenixwildfire

Resident pervy rainbow unicorn
swing my tail and giggle, probably.

though it would kind of stink, since my furry is made of fire o_O I wouldn't be able to touch anything without setting it ablaze...

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
swing my tail and giggle, probably.

though it would kind of stink, since my furry is made of fire o_O I wouldn't be able to touch anything without setting it ablaze...

Concrete house? That might help with the 'setting everything ablaze' thing.

Electrocat

hmm........ I'll see if my claws will be good can openers, I guess

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
id probably go cuddle with other cute furs. and then go buy some furry shampoo

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
depends on if everyone else was turned into a furry as well.

if everyone else: probably go about normal life after a few days.^ ;)

if only me: probably just stay with my parents or a friend of mine.*

if only me feral: get a friend of mine to adopt me as a pet. :p

if only me anthro: *

if everyone anthro: ^

:D

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
if it was only me an anthro id go around like normal and pull shenannigans

if i was feral id be some1's pet

if every1, id be alot more open about stuff X3, id also be more of a pervert lol

LonelyFox

O_O that was a lil uncalled for XD *rubs at swore butt now*

LonelyFox

a lil too playful XD