• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If someone close to you (family, friend) was about to become a zombie what would you do?

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
idk i'm bored

I would try to avoid all visual contact to make it less painful than what it already is and try to cover his/her face so i don't have to see that thing's face. And then, aim at his/her head, slowly close my eyes and pull the trigger.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Give them a kiss, before they did?

Luku_Zuku

Still trying to draw, slowly
Welp, my friends describe me as a serial killer, and I have a very similar frame of mind. So I would coldly look into their eyes before I pull the trigger. It's a given to the both of us, so it's a gift for them. Who would want to be like that? I would have my friends do the exact same thing if it should have happened.

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Welp, my friends describe me as a serial killer, and I have a very similar frame of mind. So I would coldly look into their eyes before I pull the trigger. It's a given to the both of us, so it's a gift for them. Who would want to be like that? I would have my friends do the exact same thing if it should have happened.
Same here . Some people call me psyco or terrorist sometimes. I wouldn't look into their eyes, not the eyes of that thing. Way to many feelings and memories would come into my mind and make it way more painful. #igotfeelings(sometimes)

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
I have been accused of being a zombie; usually for the first hour after I stumble out of bed. Thankfully, my family let me recover on my own; probably because I kept the moaning to a minimum.
That is not being a zombie. That is being a completely normal human.

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Give them a kiss, before they did?
Well, kissing someone that is about to become a zombie would be just kissing a dead cold body. And you may get infected. But you can do anything you want, it's fine :3

Simo

Well, kissing someone that is about to become a zombie would be just kissing a dead cold body. And you may get infected. But you can do anything you want, it's fine :3

OK, just a little quick one, on the cheek.

Then, I'd run!

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
What if the zombie was a chill type? For example he/she was lobotomized.
Euh.... i don't think that is posible... The only way to lobotomize a zombie is with a 9mm bullet (i've gone full nuts). Nah jk.

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Pull their pants down.
I want to see them trip as a zombie. Gotta keep those spirits up!

Simo

Wait, what? You wouldn't try to put the member out of their pain? That kinda kills the purpose of the love doesn't it?

I'm scared of blood and gore! Makes me squeamish...

Could I put them in an extra sturdy garbage bag, and maybe suffocate them?

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Wait, what? You wouldn't try to put the member out of their pain? That kinda kills the purpose of the love doesn't it?
Well. Everyone has their own oppinion.

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
I'm scared of blood and gore! Makes me squeamish...

Could I put them in an extra sturdy garbage bag, and maybe suffocate them?
The problem is that zombies don't breathe... "destroying" their brain is the only way

Simo

The problem is that zombies don't breathe... "destroying" their brain is the only way

OK, how about I feed them some tainted meet that gives them Mad Cow Disease, or bovine spongiform encephalitis? This basically makes their brain like a sponge, over time! In humans, they develop CJD which, 'causes the brain tissue to degenerate rapidly, and as the disease destroys the brain, the brain develops holes and the texture changes to resemble that of a kitchen sponge.' (Wikipedia)

Then, I could use the sponge to clean up the mess from other messy zombie situations. ;)

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
OK, how about I feed them some tainted meet that gives them Mad Cow Disease, or bovine spongiform encephalitis? This basically makes their brain like a sponge, over time! In humans, they develop CJD which, 'causes the brain tissue to degenerate rapidly, and as the disease destroys the brain, the brain develops holes and the texture changes to resemble that of a kitchen sponge.' (Wikipedia)

Then, I could use the sponge to clean up the mess from other messy zombie situations. ;)
Well. Thats a good point. But it will take ages to kill a zombie that way cause you'll need to literally melt the zombie's brain. And without counting the fact that zombies only eat warm bloody fresh meat (from someone that died (horribly) less than an hour ago)

Simo

Well. Thats a good point. But it will take ages to kill a zombie that way cause you'll need to literally melt the zombie's brain. And without counting the fact that zombies only eat warm bloody fresh meat (from someone that died (horribly) less than an hour ago)

Well, then...I'll starve them, by only having tofu around! That'll teach them.

Simo

Ech. You'd starve me even if I weren't a zombie.

*offers you a plate of fried tofu*

Yum!

Actually, it is tasty, fried in slabs, nice and crisp, in some sesame oil, with some Korean hot sauce.

Plus, Beast Boy on Teen Titans loves tofu, so you should, too!

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Well, then...I'll starve them, by only having tofu around! That'll teach them.
Well, do what you want you're freeeeeeeeeeee. i imagine your face if you actualy make it :
rick.png

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
*offers you a plate of fried tofu*

Yum!

Actually, it is tasty, fried in slabs, nice and crisp, in some sesame oil, with some Korean hot sauce.

Plus, Beast Boy on Teen Titans loves tofu, so you should, too!

Don't forget the Txacoli XD. I've never tryied tofu yet....