• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you are looking for a girlfriend that is a furry DON'T!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Furr

I feel the need to point out that those of us female furries who have a job/career, a sense of hygiene, social skills, and sanity also come with standards which most furry males don’t possess. We also tend to not advertize being female and single to the fandom otherwise you get every lonely teen male furry PMing you all hours of the day and night. We are out there; we just don’t want to be found.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
What is it with these self-hating furs all of a sudden? First that Pepe fangirl, now CannonFodder...is there nothing better to do? Why can't we just harass the kid/dogfuckers like we usually do?
EDIT: Oh, yeah. The hugbox thing. Something we can AGREE on!
Not self-hating I just hate the hell out of most furries.
Let's see most furries are either desperate for sex/can't keep it in their pants/will discuss their fetishes in public even if it's next to the playground in mcdonalds/believe in fursecution/are beyond immature/don't understand the difference between their sexuality and being a furry/scream troll at any sign of provocation/use the trouble ticket to report people they don't like even if the person didn't do anything against the rules/have non-consenting partners/scream "moralfag" at anyone that isn't a sick fuck like them/don't realize furries are for the most part at fault for the negative media they get/think being furry justifies any action you take/hypocritically troll the living crap out of the straightfurs and then baww and say they are being persecuted when the straightfurs tell them to fuck off/scream furry pride as a justification for their actions.

So why exactly should I "be proud" of being part of a fandom that's this fucked up in the head and no I am not a self-hating furry, I just hate 9/10 furries for being people that need to get mental help.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Not self-hating I just hate the hell out of most furries.
Let's see most furries are either desperate for sex/can't keep it in their pants/will discuss their fetishes in public even if it's next to the playground in mcdonalds/believe in fursecution/are beyond immature/don't understand the difference between their sexuality and being a furry/scream troll at any sign of provocation/use the trouble ticket to report people they don't like even if the person didn't do anything against the rules/have non-consenting partners/scream "moralfag" at anyone that isn't a sick fuck like them/don't realize furries are for the most part at fault for the negative media they get/think being furry justifies any action you take/hypocritically troll the living crap out of the straightfurs and then baww and say they are being persecuted when the straightfurs tell them to fuck off/scream furry pride as a justification for their actions.

So why exactly should I "be proud" of being part of a fandom that's this fucked up in the head and no I am not a self-hating furry, I just hate 9/10 furries for being people that need to get mental help.
LOL
I know exactly why threads like this irk me now, and feel like an idiot for not putting it into words sooner! Seems we're more alike than I had previously suspected; I fall into that 1/10 which is despised by the rest of the fandom for being neither pedophilic, zoophilic, autistic, otherkin, extreme left, etc.
*braces for impact of the 9/10's impotent rageposts*

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
LOL
I know exactly why threads like this irk me now, and feel like an idiot for not putting it into words sooner! Seems we're more alike than I had previously suspected; I fall into that 1/10 which is despised by the rest of the fandom for being neither pedophilic, zoophilic, autistic, otherkin, extreme left, etc.

Aw, that's okay. I like you. *hugs Kit*

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
LOL
no in truth its FAF is what you are talking about

Shark_the_raptor

I'm in love with a pizza.
(no not a rant)
Pretty much this, the main problem is if you are looking for a girlfriend that is a furry there's far more guys in the fandom. Also because the fandom is small in comparison to most other fandoms the chances of there being a furry even within driving distance is slim unless you live in a major city, but if you live in po-dunk mississippi all I gotta say is have fun being single.
If you are still interested in having a girlfriend that is a furry, here's a word of advice find a chick you like, find out if she likes anthros, if yes introduce her to the fandom, problem solved.

Good thing I swing both ways. B3

There should be more important things to look for in a girl than whether if she's a Furry or not.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Still 5/5 to me, and to be honest, that's really all that counts. ^^
if ya did care you would then say "Shes a 10/5" :V theres always something wrong but its bareable.
"Theres always something the other do that you dont like, but its so small its bareable. If you say they are perfect, you are deeply lying to yourself."

Last edited:

KarabinerCoyote

Steely-Eyed Rocket Guy
Didn't go furry as a means of increasing dating prospects as I'm off the market anyway since IMHO All of The Good Ones Are Taken. However, it's nice that attractive women want to hug you when you're doing public appearances.

Gavrill

ladies~
Don't look for a furry girlfriend, you might end up with a really freaky chick

But that's okay, you can date me instead :v

I feel the need to point out that those of us female furries who have a job/career, a sense of hygiene, social skills, and sanity also come with standards which most furry males don’t possess. We also tend to not advertize being female and single to the fandom otherwise you get every lonely teen male furry PMing you all hours of the day and night. We are out there; we just don’t want to be found.

I would really like to know what kind of standards are those ^^

Jesus that was a long ass read x3 CF in response to your question WAAAAAAAY back in my younger days I was one of those "need to date a girl who is furry like me" types and the reason I was like that in my case was because I felt that nobody else would understand me or my ways. However since that time I have done lots of growing up and realize its important to keep an open mind when dating and having similar interests is nice but to make a relationship work there are much more important factors then just hobby's.

Liam

A ghost passing through
So you're looking for a furry girlfriend?
The fandom is about 1/3 female.
It's a bit blurry, but I'm estimating a 50-50 split between straightish and gaysih.
Scrap that, it's completely foggy on this point so I'm just going to say 1/2 for the whole will she be sexually interested in you.
And then there is the part where she needs to be sane/fairly hygniecal/knowledgeable about basic social norms. I'll give that a 1/4.

Using these numbers, if you find a furry, there is only a 1/12 chance that it WILL be a she and datable.
Assuming you are. That's a separate issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.