• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you are looking for a girlfriend that is a furry DON'T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
I would congratulate you on being able to cry on Cannon's shoulder, but sharks don't have shoulders.

They do that anyway.
*continues singing "piano man"*

The day furries don't baww about something is the day the universe collapses in on itself.

CannonFodder

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
I'd have to disagree. Not about the both groups being fucked up, but there are WAY more girl anime nerds than girl furries. I know a SHITLOAD of girl otakus.
those same anime girls only want a bi boyfriend who is willing to do gay stuff for em :V

CannonFodder

those same anime girls only want a bi boyfriend who is willing to do gay stuff for em :V
But the difference is with furry there's a good chance of the bi boyfriend running off with another guy and dumping her.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
My ex was into anime, and one of the things she liked it was cause I was black...she then said "its like that random black guy in animes, I mean...how come a school that big and only like one of the students are black". I then go "No take a second look at the students some of the black students were turned to another color but the animators forgot to change their lips"
But the difference is with furry there's a good chance of the bi boyfriend running off with another guy and dumping her.
to only have that relationship die off in a month or 2

CannonFodder

CannonFodder

But it makes it so much easier to convince them to go along with a mmf =3
But do you really wanna get dumped when he finds out he likes cock more than you?

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever
Oh hey loook! this thread! hi this thread!

Also, don't date bi women, it goes both ways, I know, I've tried

CannonFodder

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever
Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.

"Asshole nommed on cawk and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" t-shirt?

Edyn

Rawr
That explains it.
Also don't date assholes.

You understand what I mean then.

Hi lovebirds :V

(lovebirds again...)

I didn't know he was an asshole when I met him. =/

I still don't really understand about the whole wanting dick more than me. Pretty much felt the same way as when someone left me for another girl.

More like "Asshole got caught cheating on me with cock in our bed and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" shirt.

CannonFodder

That's the one.
I still don't really understand about the whole wanting dick more than me. Pretty much felt the same way as when someone left me for another girl.
Ever hear the gayfurries mantra "all furries are gay"?

Last edited:

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever

CannonFodder

Status
Not open for further replies.