• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you are looking for a girlfriend that is a furry DON'T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbanwolf

Some furries will assume that females are just as desparate as they are.

I know a guy who is like that and I try to distance myself from him because of his behavior.

same here. Its really creepy to have some guy trying to get with you when you first know them just because their that desperate.

also i'd be C in Zeke's post

Geek

Chico
same here. Its really creepy to have some guy trying to get with you when you first know them just because their that desperate.

also i'd be C in Zeke's post

Some guys change behavior other time, get bored and then divorce or go find another woman.

Unless you have kids... but if you keep the kids your fucked with responsibilities.

Last edited:

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
I have enough of them in my family. They'd almost turned me away from dating Christians altogether.
I love how this has gone from a thread about specifically searching for a furry girlfriend to us talking about religious girlfriends. xD
Well we are still talking about dating though, in general don't date extremists of any sort even if they are atheist.
And converting the children to the mom's religion.

Children: "Mom, why papa don't go to church ?"
Mom "Because he doesn't believe in god"
Childrem: "So papa is going to HELL ??? WAAAAAAaaaa... papa Waaaa...."
I've seen someone do this, ironically she was what I like to call a "easter christmas christian" meaning she only came on those two days.
My girlfriend's not a fur, but she thinks the fandom is cool enough. Not her thing, but still cool. She does costume design for theater, so she is really drawn to fursuiters.
So you get my point about how it is a bad idea to try and find a girlfriend that specifically is a furry?

Geek

Chico
So you get my point about how it is a bad idea to try and find a girlfriend that specifically is a furry?

Well converting a girlfriend to the fandom is not as harmfull as religion... But what if the girlfriend in question is let's say Islamic... her view of the furry fandom would be "satanic" and that your into some "devilish" "animalistic" stuff.

CannonFodder

Well converting a girlfriend to the fandom is not as harmfull as religion... But what if the girlfriend in question is let's say Islamic... her view of the furry fandom would be "satanic" and that your into some "devilish" "animalistic" stuff.
inb4 bomb joke
To be serious I have never had a problem with people knowing I'm a furry, unlike most furries I'm a hell of a speech giver and can articulate my thoughts well.

Geek

Chico
inb4 bomb joke
To be serious I have never had a problem with people knowing I'm a furry, unlike most furries I'm a hell of a speech giver and can articulate my thoughts well.

Good luck trying to explain them how the furry fandom and religion can go well together. :V

Steel the Wolf

Furry Organizer

I don't think that wanting to be with anther fur is a bad thing, but purposefully limiting your options that much is just dumb. Just find someone your comfortable with. And if it's a fur, great. If not, great.

Good luck trying to explain them how the furry fandom and religion can go well together. :V

Then I must be dumb because I don't really see a clash at all. Talking animals and Jesus can get along. I mean, look at the Chronicles of Narnia for Christ's sake.

Last edited:

CannonFodder

Geek I did that, done it, did it.
*achievement unlocked: "a furry that isn't derpy"*
*edit*
darn you steel you out ninja'd me

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I know two furs (guy and girl) in a very happy relationship together. It can work. Just because the OP is having trouble getting some doesn't mean it's impossible.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
I know two furs (guy and girl) in a very happy relationship together. It can work. Just because the OP is having trouble getting some doesn't mean it's impossible.
Tell me, do they have other interest OTHER than furry, if you say yes, OP IS RIGHT, if no give it 3 more months

Kit H. Ruppell

One of the most important parts of a relationship is openness. Which means that one's hobbies and interests will come into discussion eventually.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
One of the most important parts of a relationship is openness. Which means that one's hobbies and interests will come into discussion eventually.
thus means they didnt get together cause they were furries thus proving Cannon Right :V

Kit H. Ruppell

What is it with these self-hating furs all of a sudden? First that Pepe fangirl, now CannonFodder...is there nothing better to do? Why can't we just harass the kid/dogfuckers like we usually do?

EDIT: Oh, yeah. The hugbox thing. Something we can AGREE on!

Last edited:

Jude

U1 S7 P106
What is it with these self-hating furs all of a sudden? First that Pepe fangirl, now CannonFodder...is there nothing better to do? Why can't we just harass the kid/dogfuckers like we usually do?

There has ALWAYS been self hating furs (or at least from what I've seen). It's pretty much the opposite of the "Furry and proud!" type groups, whom I loath very much.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot

cause those in this fandom are people and people can self-hate

Status
Not open for further replies.