• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you could be the opposite gender for one day...

Would you switch for a day or not?

• I'm a male and I would try it out

Votes: 55 63.2%
  • I'm a male and I wouldn't try it out

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • I'm a female and I wouldn't try it out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a female and I would try it out.

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • I'm already both genders/switching genders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xipoid

Cameras
I only have men's clothing here, which means I would have to wear something rather androgynous.

Plus, I don't like the idea of having more fat on my frame even if it is entirely natural (well, for the gender at least).

Not to mention I'd likely come off rather lesbian (aren't people into that?), but then again I can indulge my inherently homosexual urges of fine clothing and male apparel without actually looking homosexual.

Hm... new, once in a lifetime experiences or comfort, routine, and security?

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Last edited:

makmakmob

Be a woman for a day? I guess it would be worth trying, for shits and giggles if nothing else.

Milo Foxbrush

I know it sounds weird but I have to admit I would try it out. As for my reason, I'm not really sure. Although... in the past I have wondered what it would be like so the only reason I can give is curiosity.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
I'll give you a clue:

1) Scratch balls.
2) Adjust penis.
3) What's to eat?

HTH
again, you thoroughly misjudged me :( not all guys are like that... maybe I'm the only one who ISN'T like that 0_o

and no I wouldn't try it... I like mah parts, I like other manly parts, therefore I don't want to wander in the ways of the woman ^_^

-Lucario-

Response to the poll question: I'd rather not.

Midi Bear

11/10/08
I would try it. Though I'd probably hate the feeling of having NOTHING between my legs.. or at least it'd feel weird.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I'd do it. And I'd still love anal.

again, you thoroughly misjudged me :( not all guys are like that... maybe I'm the only one who ISN'T like that 0_o
What are you like then? I'll bet you wear make up.

Last edited:

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
I don't see why not try it. It's only for a day afterall.

So long as it leaves no marks afterwards.
It kinda depends on what you look like for that day. You could become mentally scarred from being this really ugly chick.

I wouldnt need to worry though.

nurematsu

Iowan Otter
I sure as hell would ^^ heck, it's this kind of idea that sparked my interest in the X-Change series of hentai games

Jax

Nope. Not cause I would not want to...I just know how much trouble I could get myself into...

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
fuck no... I'm just what they call.... sensitive. you know, it's this thing where you feel these other things called emotions. it's all the rage :D
I doubt that really, but honestly, I was speaking to more the physical aspect. I already know there are pussy men out there.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
I doubt that really, but honestly, I was speaking to more the physical aspect. I already know there are pussy men out there.
o...k... if that's the way you like to label :confused:

I always considered it maturity, and growing the hell up, but hey, maybe if I act all internet tough like you guys, I might fit in with this unfortunate society! :p